New Feature! | Remove ads button!

I’m not sure how long this has been out, but today I have seen a remove ads button!

Usually, most apps will allow you to remove ads forever for maybe around £3-5. Episode is charging us £10 to remove them for 31 days?

I’m sorry but that is actually insane to me?! £10 to remove ads only for a month?
For £3 more I’d rather just buy VIP and get unlimited passes with it?

I’m actually not sure what’s going on with episode at the minute, but they need to fix up :sob:

If they think I’m paying £10 for no ads, they are crazy. :joy:

What do you think about this?

13 Likes

Absolutely not- :unamused:

7 Likes

It’s honestly ridiculous at this point :sob:

I’m beginning to think £13 is too much for VIP, especially every month…

4 Likes

right omg, I wouldn’t complain if it was “forever” thing, but every month, nahh :woman_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking, forever would be okay, the price would still be reaching though :sob::joy:

4 Likes

I second @/Marysol.Episode . Absolutely not.

(sorry for the tag girl, I forgot the / )

2 Likes

I’ve paid USD 2.99 to get rid of adds on my kids’ apps but hell no to an every month 10USD? Not in a millennia would I pay that and I hate ads :joy:

5 Likes

No.

2 Likes

I’d rather power through the ads then give them money! At least ads give me shards.

4 Likes

This. My first thought was, why doing that if VIP provides no ads, free passes, some extra gems per month for around the same amount of money?

2 Likes

No worries! Yeah that’s a crazy offer :joy: :joy: :woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Right? What possible justification could they have for that price point other than a money grab from a company that already money-grabs everything on their app from ‘tickets’ to ‘gems’ lol

(And can we point out that there should be an increase in the number of gems they give to people when they read Originals-- they’re painful to read & you only get 1 gem per episode…)

3 Likes

Exactly!!

Omg yes they’re painful and sometimes cringe :sob: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

… sometimes? lol I’ve yet to come across one (granted I haven’t read anything newer than a few years ago lol) that didn’t give me some sort of cringe -especially the ‘pay 50 gems to dress like a competent human or go to the party wearing a trashcan’ lol

1 Like

Haha you’re totally right!! :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I just saw some outfit for 200 gems ( a app closet outfit, not like a choice) and I was like – ain’t no way. 200 for 1 outfit that you can use on your avatar? For what? :joy:

1 Like

Coming from experience, I gave in and bought one for 200 gems, and I’ve never regretted anything more in my life, it was for nothing, I only made my avatar wear it for like a couple of days, lesson learned :woman_facepalming:t3: :joy:

3 Likes

Oh gosh - that just sucks lol Definitely a total money-grab item then.

1 Like

There were outfits for over 1200 gems, so… 200 isn’t that bad after all XDD

2 Likes

What the - no. :astonished: :unamused:
That is insane.