New Feature - Thoughts?

So I was thinking…:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:
what if there was an option to show how many people read each chapter or how far are people within the story

Because for E.g. if ur total read count is 15 and u have 5 chapters

Does that mean 15 people saw the first chapter and exited the story
or
3 people continued the story till the end ?
this is just an example ofc it varies :woman_shrugging:
*Thoughts on the idea ? :thinking:
Do u support ?:upside_down_face::heartpulse:

5 Likes

I feel like that’s a feature that they were trying to do but scrapped/postponed lmao.

From this link

https://www.episodeinteractive.com/write/faq

Why such a big paragraph about reader retention, if it’s only an internal measure used by Episode team and not meant for us to be able to calculate, hmmmmmmm? :eyes: :female_detective:

Ahem, long story short, yeah, I think this feature would be cool lmao.

Edit 1: Here's the thread exlaining why we don't have it yet

Episode Explained: Reader Retention

Edit 2: Here's a link to the a feature request with a similar idea, might as well pop in and give show it some love

FEATURE: Readers retention bar on every chapter

7 Likes

I mean, it would be great to know if people are actually interested in the story or just stumbled upon the first episode and thought the rest of the chapters aren’t worth their passes :disappointed:

thanks for the reply though !:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this reads more like a discussion of a feature than an actual request. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

support!

1 Like

I don’t know. Many people only read the first chapter and leave, forever leaving the story in their favorites.

1 Like

Thank u :heartpulse:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.