New featured story: Bad Boy Roommate

That’s just stupid and why the fuck don’t I have it!

That’s the author of Rebounding with Bad, isn’t it? I wonder if they bought that too and accidentally mixed up the author since both stories are about bad boys :rofl::woman_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

What’s up with all these hidden featured stories? Episode has been pumping them out like there’s no tomorrow.

8 Likes

I’m so annoyed because I had it and now it’s gone :cry:

I literally had it and I really liked it but now I can’t find it :(((((

The original “Bad Boy Roommate” INK by Melissa has been out for ages and it’s amazing!! Original one is still free initially as well like all other user stories up until 4th episode.

She is really talented and there is much more to it than just the “Bad Boy” theme, which I happened to love though lol :laughing::crazy_face::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I actually liked the non-featured version of the story lmfao it was pretty good

1 Like

Omg right it’s a bomb story

1 Like

Is this still in beta testing? It just popped up on my app as “Stolen Kisses” with 6 episodes.

1 Like

They have another cover :unamused:

2 Likes

Mm, nothing says a romantic cover like two dudes with guitars staring at a girl’s butt. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

It’s official, this is finally in the Featured roster, with a slight change to the girl in the official cover

I could have sworn the MC said she was 16. 13 years old when she went to boarding school, hasn’t seen her dad in 3 years… What the hell is this gem choice???

3 Likes

Is this pretty much that scene in the Pitch Perfect story?

Wait, I don’t get it, it seems like a timeline that makes sense

If she’s 16, why is she inviting a naked dude to shower with her, per their sexual content policies?

2 Likes

Yeesh, whether or not the dude is of the same age, girl at least put on a towel

1 Like

I’m a little surprised that the CC doesn’t have some of the latest features like the new lip colours, considering the default MC. But otherwise she looks adorable

1 Like

You know, I find the father-daughter relationship in this compelling, and I enjoyed the MC calling her dad out for his neglectful parenting. I wanted to leave Shane’s arrogant ass home and have a dinner scene with just Lily and her dad. I think that’s the more interesting part of the story. He shipped her off to boarding school after her mom died but took in someone else’s kid and offered to adopt him? What the hell, man?

3 Likes

Y’all…

They were shamed about their first failed attempt at her hair and changed it so fast they didn’t even bother to match her shadow.

You know what while they’re at it why don’t they actually give us that hairstyle?

12 Likes