New Featured story: ...In My Bed!

Carl
“My mom was right… I am a loser!”
:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

This story is so weird wrong and it’s just rubbish!!
Amanda
Vote for me, Amanda , for The Sexiest Senior for class superlatives!"
WTF???

2 Likes

I’ve only been reading for 2 seconds and it’s already really weird.

1 Like

facepalm

Jesus, Episode.

Episode missed a huge opportunity here. They could’ve made a story about a guy who tries really hard to be a bad boy and is just the worst at it. He wants to fit this mold of what a macho society wants him to be, a man who’s “tough”, who never cries, who’s physically strong and a born leader… but it just never works out for him. [Insert lots of comedic, satirical content about bad boys here.]

Inside, he’s a very sweet guy who quickly gets nervous around other people, especially people he’s attracted to, and enjoys hobbies that could be considered more “feminine” and “nerdy”. But he hides all of that purely for social acceptance within his circle. He’d eventually meet the man/woman of his dreams. A man/woman who, unfortunately for our protagonist, isn’t taking any of this bad boy crap. He might get a boyfriend/girlfriend along the way who only loves his bad side but quickly learns that he isn’t happy with him/her at all. By the end, he slowly becomes more aware of his insecurities, starts drifting away from his toxic friends and partner, maybe speaks against his father who indoctrinated him into his macho ways, has a heart-to-heart with his mom about the appeal of a bad boy and why it is so toxic, starts becoming a much better person mainly for himself and not to please anyone else (note that he’s still rebelling and “acting up”, just in a different way, since it’s now for a good cause)… Then he’d maybe get the man/woman of his dreams from earlier (or understand that he lost him/her forever by acting like a Richard).

I don’t wanna brag, but I think this idea is far better than “…In My Bed!!!”

23 Likes

thanks!

so i went to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_-Yhwtnz7Y to see the full playthrough

and i see this in their comment section

46%20PM

dear god help me

5 Likes

If by “fun” they mean “watching-a-live-Episode-catastrophe-take-place fun”, then I’d have to agree.

6 Likes

3 Likes

This is where cops came because Shane was streaking…

and where ryder wanted to have sex by breaking into her house

Yeah, I saw the video too. Whoever was playing it chose the “Now kiss” option when Shane and Ryder started fighting. I understand choosing the worst choices to see just how disgustingly inappropriate things get in this story (it goes off the charts…) but I wish there was a video where someone chose all the choices that we would all choose like “I dare Shane to do something NICE” or “Shh! I’m trying to learn” :thinking:

4 Likes

Same. The video i was watching were all gem choices.

I didn’t have the courage to finish watching it though. I was just too disgusted :sweat_smile: I’m not religious, but I pray for you :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you :")

1 Like

Define “fun”. :tea:

1 Like

slaps forehead
What has the featured section turned into…

8 Likes

we need to exterminate these stories :frog: :tea:

5 Likes

The character in my story is named Ryder, but he is actually a good guy. Never done anything wrong. I’m trying to make the name Ryder less bad-boy-ey XD

6 Likes

Whenever I hear Ryder, I think of Ryder from Rapunzel.

14 Likes

I mean… Episode has banned mature stories in the past, but this is okay? I think there should be a way to funnel (good) mature stories to 17+ audience while keeping the kids from reading these stories. I write better scenes than this story and they aren’t nearly as inappropriate as this is. I think it’s supposed to be a parody but really it’s too much. They should’ve stopped with it started with a bra. Also writers can’t have explicit scenes but Episode can?

3 Likes

I agree with everyone here and I have been stalking here for a bit because I am 13 and I don’t think you will take me seriously. But I really don’t like the things in here it is inappropriate. Thank god I didn’t read it.

7 Likes