New Featured story: ...In My Bed!

I agree

Yup, the story is not on the app it’s either in review still or it got removed

Oh… Nevermind then.

This is on the featured shelf for me and has been since the weekend…this is a screenshot i took just now

I don’t think its revamped, it still has all the dialogue I saw from the initial release, at least in the first few scenes cause I couldnt bring myself to read more than that but then my app has been behaving weird.

13 Likes

That’s odd… I don’t see it.

2 Likes

Lucky I have to see it everyday

1 Like

Wow… I thought Episode finally got rid of “In My Bed.” It’s been a week since it has been released if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like

I don’t have it either :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Lucky I have to see it everyday

Is it sad that I can literally imagine them sitting there saying “Uuuhhh let’s shock them even more! Let’s make them forget that bra-story!” while having a beer and laughing their butt off?

8 Likes

My god, what if this is some weird, screwed-up attention-grabber to promote Dirty Dancing assets?

7 Likes

My post just got flagged twice for being “off-topic”. I guess whoever did it isn’t on board with #RiderNotRyder :joy:

4 Likes

As already a couple of previous posts said, at least it could have been consistent on the Spotlight or Cinematic styles, or at least used the Cinematic in a sense to ‘enhance’ the gem scenes. I mean, again the story went put of the ballpark at that point.

1 Like

We’re still waiting for them to justify how “…In My Bed!!!” passed their TOS review on their IG. Are they just not going to deliver on that?

14 Likes

So apparently, there’s a new version to replace the original called, “Bad boy in my bed!!!”. Disappointing. ik. But frankly, it’s less stupid. still dumb, just less🤷🏻‍♀️

5 Likes

I’m getting scared for this community.
They have started to promote only sexual stories…can’t relate

13 Likes

Oh ma lawd I honestly think that anyone can crap out a better story then this. :triumph:

11 Likes

The story is just inappropriate all around and the story doesn’t even have a plot. Its just awful…:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::weary:

4 Likes

I kind of like it because there are scenes that get awkward with the animations, so, if the writer can describe a moment while using Spotlight, we can use our imagination to picture the scene in our heads. How did they mix both styles, though? I didn’t see this option.

To use both styles, set the story up as cinematic (full body). When you want to use spotlight write:
set format spotlight
To switch back then write:
set format cinematic

As for In My Bed, I’m not sure why they chose to use both. At times it seemed that they were using it to get away with writing sex scenes. There was no real consistency though. I’m not sure how they decided which scenes would be in spotlight and which scenes would be in cinematic.

9 Likes