New Featured story: ...In My Bed!

Hi :slight_smile:
Does anyone know when Episode’s explanation on how “…In my bed” passed the guidelines will be out? :confused::thinking:

4 Likes

Probably the 32nd of August…

27 Likes

I’m partially jealous and partially confused and partially amazed at the number of passes and gems you have

5 Likes

Did they permanently remove the story?

At least when I searched for it on my phone, luckily it isn’t there

2 Likes

Actual picture of what everyone will look like when the Episode team finally explains how this garbage got past their TOS review and stops trying to justify it with “it’s just a prank–I mean satire lolz!!!”:

23 Likes

I’ve given up on ever hear back from them about that… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

The story is hilarious BT the picture of the guy holding the crucifix as GT me in stitches I’m doubled over in agony !!

2 Likes

Shows where Episode’s mind is at atm…

23 Likes

LMAO! Story?

1 Like

Love Life

1 Like

Is this a featured story?

Yep, but it only recently got released, so some people may not have it yet.

Oh.

Episode said it themselves though…

1 Like

Self-awareness?

:woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

When I saw the story on my home page it was late at night when everyone was asleep and I had to hold in my laughter. It was so fast paced and was written like the author had a sick fantasy that they wanted visually and just wanted to get it done as soon as possible. I couldn’t believe that episode would publish anything like that whether it was satire or not. Reading the first chapter was the most confusing 5(?) minutes of my life. Not even Pregnant with James Charles’ Baby was as bad.

9 Likes

W.T.F :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Reminder to please keep all discussion on the topic of In My Bed! and not of other stories or of non-story-related topics. Thanks! :smiley:

4 Likes