New Featured story: ...In My Bed!

Wow… I thought Episode finally got rid of “In My Bed.” It’s been a week since it has been released if I’m not mistaken.

I don’t have it either :woman_shrugging:

Lucky I have to see it everyday

Is it sad that I can literally imagine them sitting there saying “Uuuhhh let’s shock them even more! Let’s make them forget that bra-story!” while having a beer and laughing their butt off?

My god, what if this is some weird, screwed-up attention-grabber to promote Dirty Dancing assets?

My post just got flagged twice for being “off-topic”. I guess whoever did it isn’t on board with #RiderNotRyder :joy:

As already a couple of previous posts said, at least it could have been consistent on the Spotlight or Cinematic styles, or at least used the Cinematic in a sense to ‘enhance’ the gem scenes. I mean, again the story went put of the ballpark at that point.

We’re still waiting for them to justify how “…In My Bed!!!” passed their TOS review on their IG. Are they just not going to deliver on that?

So apparently, there’s a new version to replace the original called, “Bad boy in my bed!!!”. Disappointing. ik. But frankly, it’s less stupid. still dumb, just less🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m getting scared for this community.
They have started to promote only sexual stories…can’t relate

Oh ma lawd I honestly think that anyone can crap out a better story then this. :triumph:

The story is just inappropriate all around and the story doesn’t even have a plot. Its just awful…:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::weary: