New Featured story: ...In My Bed!

Totally episode Totally. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Honestly, I dont think they care about our opinion anymore, they just do what will bring them more money :woman_shrugging:t3:

Also can I just say something about the cover of My First Everything? Did you notice that there are two ink characters in the background? Also love the hair of the ink male :open_mouth:

9 Likes

Yes I did.

Episode: “Right now, Ink would no longer have new art updates. We are now focusing on Limelight.”

Episode months later: releases promo art of Limelight story with INK guy in new floppy hairstyle

What the heck, Epi?

12 Likes

Exactly my reaction! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I noticed there was Ink, but I didn’t actually think about it because the front aren’t either LL or Ink style. I didn’t notice the LL in the bg, LOL

However…WTF??? Could they not have picked a hairstyle that Ink dudes actually have?? >.>

Episode is TROLLING US -_- lol

7 Likes

Episode person 1:

Hey guys remember that story everybody hated? Yeah the one all about sex that really didn’t follow our guidelines? And you remember the one where a guy breaks into a girl’s house and steals her clothes? What if…we FIX THE ONE ABOUT SEX???
Episode person 2:
No but you guys you guys, let’s keep this story…BUTcHiLd fRIenDLy! Instead of having sex for the first time- you have your first kiss! No one will ever notice!!! Uh yeah just keep the plot to- no one will notice!!!
And thus, My First Everything was born.

7 Likes

Has Episode said anything about how long this one took?

4 Likes

they took this long and still didn’t didn’t fix the obvious errors (half in spotlight, half in normal)

3 Likes

I think they were trying to do a stylistic thing. The way I see it, it could work with full-body scenes to show crowds like at parties, with the rest being spotlight. I guess the actual story doesn’t have clear directing then.

2 Likes

Is the new story My First Everything supposed to be a replacement for In My Bed? Cause I saw that somewhere… and I also gave My First Everything a read, and there were so many crystal clear similarities between these two stories.

5 Likes

So they made a “new story” instead of giving us an explanation (that they promised) on how in the world …In my bed has passed Episode’s TOS! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :angry:

10 Likes

Apparently yes :joy:

3 Likes

Bump

My First Everything is supposed to be a “revamp” of …In My Bed! however, I’m pretty sure it’s just been copied and pasted with slight changes to make it seem more child friendly… :woman_shrugging:

15 Likes

Bump. Still waiting for that explanation :thinking::confused:

3 Likes

And they say “to be eligible to have your story featured in our next creaters contest, you must limit the use of inappropriate scenes” oh lord this is …

7 Likes

OMG LMFAO I remember seeing this story pop up in the app. I swear I laughed for like 10 minuets :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

Omg wait :raised_hand: I can’t find it anymore

1 Like

Get the holy water

5 Likes