New Featured story: ...In My Bed!

done and done
aa04

I totally forgot about this thread lmao. Where is the TOS explanation? :thinking:

14 Likes

I just came across the story :persevere:
Not sure if it is the same if you read it and not planning on reading it, but visually from the cover, it’s the same :upside_down_face: :gun:

4 Likes

I love this story #SNS maybe episode needs to make an app that’s for 18+ year olds because there are obviously a lot of people who like these kinds of stories. I see people asking for more “sexy” scenes in a ton of author’s Q&A’s

Are you being sarcastic? Because if not :nauseated_face:
(Just my opinion)

2 Likes

I just found it sooooo funny. I read it more as a parody on cliche.

I only read both stories for diamonds. I stopped the original because it was just so… empty.
I’m cracking up at all the images, though—I stopped reading after the first fourth of the first episode!
I still hate the new story, MFE, because it’s so… copy/paste. The fact, however, is that the story’s still sexual because of the “go all the way option.”
Before I looked it up on urban dictionary, I thought it had to do with… erm…
Oral.
Nope! I learned it meant “the nasty.”

Honestly tho :woman_facepalming:

This is too hilarious. The reason Classic Spotlight was taken away in the first place is because people were making inappropriate stories. And here they are, ignoring the Guidelines they set!

9 Likes

VERY Late but this story looks like the embodiment of my episode nightmare, glad I didn’t catch up on it.

2 Likes

Time to bring back an old meme:

29 Likes

I can’t stand the bubble animation.

4 Likes

They are trying to copy Choices because they realized they no longer have a monopoly on interactive story apps

6 Likes

EPSIODE:Everyone we’re making “IN MY GARDEN”
Your sexy teacher wants to grab a few flowers from your garden what happens when he’s actually wants to date you even tho your 15 and he’s 25?

18 Likes

Damn, they’re really trying to have diverse story plots like Choices but failing miserably…

5 Likes

Oooooh i love me some sexy stranger

1 Like

Not like “sexy strangers” probably have every STD known to man in reality or anything

3 Likes

Uhm, I can’t find it. Did they delete it or smthn?

1 Like

yes because they are gonna make in my garden and in my kitchen next

4 Likes

It’s now called My First Everything.
Basically the same story, just with a few things changed. (For example, no more losing your virginity in a public pool.)

9 Likes

I love how casually you just said that. Oh, Episode what have you become

7 Likes