New Featured Story: Last Girl Standing

New featured story, kinda cool to have another featured thriller story :heart_eyes:… no thriller shelf for original and or featured stories yet tho lol. Who has it? Anyone check it out yet?

Also I saw this right after my friend asked me if I ever saw the movie The Final Girls lol the titles have a similar feel and I thought that was creepy lol

5 Likes
1 Like

Oh well lookie that haha I was wondering if it was the same as her one story, but I wasn’t sure due to the different names lol

they always change the name. XD

I know right… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Im enjoying it so far. Its nice to finally see Episode put out stories that arent one big horrible cliche lol

1 Like

Right!

1 Like

Can someone help me? How do you get passed the elevator scene? None of the buttons work?

3 Likes

@Jeremy can you merge these two topics?

Looks interesting tbh

1 Like

How does the elevator scene work none of the buttons work and I didn’t get to read what it said. Please help

how do u get past the elevator scene

did u ever find out ?

Samee

Nvm I just figured it out, click they key hole

Keyhole doesn’t work for me…did it work for everyone else???

Oh it works! Just press the key hole for continuously…I had this idea but it wasn’t working so I started frustratingly hitting the key hole!

2 Likes

It a great story but I’m am stuck at the keyboard in the finale. Could someone possibly help me?

To the person stuck at the keyboard, type in “eight”. I am stuck at the fireplace in the library. I wish there was a way to go back to other areas. I thought the code was 1928, but guess not. Anybody know?

Thanks!