NEW FEATURED STORY: My First Everything

Episode recently posted another featured story titled “My First Everything”. The description reads “Your first kiss had forgotten all about you until you catch the eye of the school’s bad bae. Can you handle two true loves? ~LESBIAN OPTION AVAILABLE~”

I read it and it is basically a recycled “…In My Bed” but your first kiss is fighting over you. I really mean it. The token POC best friend. The bad LI and good LI. The b*tchy girl who’s in love with one of the LIs. The bad LI taking off their shirt after the queen bee spills juice on you. The bad LI also goes into your bedroom via your window and then the good LI arrives too. The LIs start fighting then police lights and sirens are seen and heard from your window.

EPISODE… Did you guys not get it the first time? Have you SEEN the “In My Bed” and “It Starts With a Bra” topics???

Me @ Episode

22 Likes

I’m not surprised at all. :roll_eyes: :woman_facepalming:t5: And this is supposed to replace “My First Kiss”???!! Unbelievable!

10 Likes

I heard there is a new story with no gem choices.
Is this true?
http://aminoapps.com/p/snjhz4

1 Like

Maybe

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s a beta story? That’s why there is no gems?

Edit : Or they forgot to add gems lol

6 Likes

True.

Just a guess.

I’ve seen a couple people post about this but I don’t think I have it. I’m guessing it’s a beta test? Although I think those usually have gems? From screenshots I’ve seen, I think the story is partially in spotlight (or maybe fully?).

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t see it.

Go to the profile for Episode Official, I found it there.

2 Likes

:+1:t5:

I didn’t actually read “… In My Bed”, just the first scene… But I’m pretty sure it’s kinda the same story? Just more appropriate for Episode’s target audience.

2 Likes

It sucks, it just adds dumb emojis to the mix and no gem choices though, now I’m just reading it for fun.

2 Likes

Yeah, well, it’s an Episode Feature story. I really didn’t expect it to be good… And it isn’t. The emojis are weird and out of place, the mix of Spotlight and Cinematic is uncomfortable and lazy… But it honestly isn’t as problematic as “…In My Bed.”, so I guess it’s a step-up. And it doesn’t have gem choices, so I guess I’ll keep reading until it inevitably gets too bad to handle.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s the bad boy cliche that was slapped together in a hour. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I heard of the story “In My Bed” . Ive never seen it before on my featured section. How is that so?

2 Likes

It was deleted bc it was rlly inappropriate

1 Like

It’s “In my bed…” but with a different title and and now with the option to date both boys and girls and slight changes to the story.

I follow someone and they started a boy play through then tried to play the girl play through and it came up with “In my bed…” instead of the new title lol

6 Likes

This story is so badly written omg… the only good thing is the new features.

4 Likes

Maybe it was released by accident? lol

2 Likes