NEW FEATURED STORY: My First Everything

now that would be interesting too lol!

1 Like

I know!

1 Like

A student who works for an orginization tht tracks and gets rid of bad boys at highschools x3 and pairs girls who fall for them with someone more suited for them(not necessarily the “nice guy” just someone intht school who fits them)

3 Likes

I do think My First Everything is an overall improvement on In my bed, but it still isn’t good. I just cringed less when I read it.

6 Likes

Yep…it’s basically a rehash of In My Bed. I guess In My Bed made everyone so mad that they rewrote it and made it less sexual. But, it still sucks. It’s every Episode story cliche.

2 Likes

is it really satire?

1 Like

Think so…hope so

Couldn’t get through it, the first episode it was just Soooo… boring! The spotlight directing is a major turnoff too! I mean dont get me wrong i love spotlight (i use it for quick phone convos) but for more than 10 lines I just cant do it. Halfway through i just stopped reading and just starting tapping really fast. I’m sure its not bad after the first episode but still

6 Likes

I never read In My Bed… but I am also not going to read this.

Anyway, I’m not sure if someone had said this before, but Episode has actually said that My First Everything is in fact, In My Bed…

1 Like

Episode improvement 100%

LOL

2 Likes

Does anyone else kinda feel like…the artwork…the MC is always like mixed race or something like…but the character is CC, and then the best friend is always black/Asian/not strictly white?

Um…can we have a black love interest that isn’t customizable or a bad or golden boy, but just a regular, average kid? Can our best friend not be a stereotype? I feel like Camille isn’t a stereotype, and I think stereotypes are often funny and sometimes even accurate to an extent, but when you use the stereotypes over and over and over, it gets tired…>.>

I really, really want more black love interests with long braids or dreadlocks. XDXD

Is this too much to ask?

8 Likes

Apparently so :expressionless:

4 Likes

I think there was one black MC in a Feature story before, though she is also customizable. It’s Living with my Crush or something. God knows what’s with the story now

4 Likes

Okay they actually admitted to copying “In My Bed!!!” This is what they said on insta with the release of “My First Everything”

We are proud to announce the release of My First Everything! Thank you for your patience while we reviewed “In My Bed.” Our original intent was to create a satirical comedy poking fun at the Bad Boy genre stories. However, it is clear this didn’t come across clearly to much of the stories audience. Because for your thoughtful feedback, We decided to re-write some of the scenes of the story and re-launch under the title “My First Everything.” We hope that you like this version.

This took me forever to type because insta doesn’t let you copy/paste on a laptop, but whatever.

First off, they said they wanted to make a comedy “poking at the Bad Boy genre” (you know, the one they created) then why did they add gem choices? Why make the writing exactly like your other “Bad Boy” stories? Why add the option to do the frick fracken??? Even if it was a “parody” this would have NEVER EVER existed if it was written by some community member. I’d bet anything someone could have copied the script word for word and the story would have been taken down for it in a second. Hell, they wouldn’t of gotten the COVER approved for “Nudity or sexual content”

Episode, get yourself together

And then they topped it off with changing some scenes and re-uploading the story under a different name. All they seemed to have changed was people talking about having sex with each other. Everything else is still there.
Also the description of the story??? LESBIAN OPTION AVAILBLE
Like it’s there for every story, don’t go acting now like y’all being diverse. You can just decide to ether have male or female love interests. (You cant even have the option for both, that was too much work for them) And it doesn’t change anything? Pronouns. That’s what is changes. Story’s no different, just every girl in the school is lesbian now also because everyone is attracted to your LI.

Ok. long enough rant. Bye. o/

5 Likes

Another piece of trash meant to attract the little girls, because we beat our heads on this forum for episode creators to wake up already, but nothing. Literally nothing. Let’s talk about being fair, equality, acceptance! But post stories like that anyway. Episode is only proving ignorance through this.

6 Likes

Facts!

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m tired of cliche stories with cliche story plots in general.

5 Likes

…is “Shana” the female version of “Shane” from IMB? :joy:

I love how they’re recycling the characters from IMB, and as if Shane was something to look at before :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Right! None of us are going to sit on episode for 20 minutes reading a story in spotlight, unless we have insomnia and need something to help us to fall asleep

3 Likes

Can I just say that
A) It’s driving me literally insane how it keeps switching between spotlight version and normal version. Like please. Stop. You’re not Choices.
B) Shane and Ryder (Shana and idk) legit have no lives and just follow the mc around like puppies. If someone I liked couldn’t choose between me and some guy I’d be like “Well I guess I’m not good enough for you to decide” and then I’d leave them.
C) This story is so awfully written I really hope it’s a parody otherwise I don’t know what Episode has sunken to.
D) Shane is the dumbest person of all time. Why tf did he date Amanda in the first place??? And why did he only start actually talking to you after you had Ryder’s attention?? Like, I get they’re trying to portray he’s jealous, but this is too much
E) One thing I am gonna say that’s positive is: OMG I literally love the best friend. She’s utterly goals and I just want her as my bestie. Like can someone send her to me???
F) The intro made no sense at all. I think we all can agree on this point. It was just so much information and the main character legit said “Who are you?” to her best friend… Like wut.
G) What the actual frick is wrong with the police officer? I don’t think it’s legal to arrest me if Ryder won’t come out of my house (when technically, I don’t even want him there)
H) Where is the main character’s mom while all this is going down??
I) “I’ve been wanting to tell him I liked him ever since Kindergarten but I back out every year. This is my last chance”… Gurl I don’t even need to tell you how crazy you are I think this phrase speaks for itself.
J) “You punched your dad???” Well first off, he looked 100% like a burglar / serial killer and secondly, he’s been following me everywhere like some creep. Um sir how do you not know where your own house is? Do you really need to follow your daughter to figure it out? You know you can text your wife? Even tho you’ve been gone for 17 years which sounds totally realistic.
K) Why can’t I customize Shane? He’s ugly.
L) Amanda looks like a blonde fake biatch with a heavy spray tan. Gurl get a grip. Btw I don’t think wearing a red club dress to school everyday is “appropriate attire”
M) So… Lemme get this straight… You and Ryder live in identical but totally different houses in identical but totally different neighborhoods? Okay. Sure.
N) Why did Ryder/Shane even accept to be Amanda’s date? Like, just because you can’t be mine doesn’t mean you have to go with the bitchiest of them all.
O) Hehehe I kissed Shane in front of Ryder just to annoy him
P) So… Why is Ryder allowed to walk around school shirtless again?
Q) Did Shane have botox?
R) “I’m trying to pay attention to what the professor is saying” gurl this is literally the only scene where you’re in a classroom.
S) Where is the rest of the school? Oh right, it’s Spotlight.
T) Amanda your face is fat.
U) Gurl there are doors behind you yet you ask “Who’s at the door?”
V) I don’t like your underwear Camille. It’s tacky.
W) Poor Neal, I liked your onesie tho.
X) “Are you guys twins?”
“How did you know?”
“It’s definitely the jackets.”
Yup it’s definitely the jackets btw I love you background character gurl
Y) Who buys a 2 million dollar guitar? Buy rap snacks instead.
Z) Just because I wanted to finish the alphabet.
AND THAT’S 26 REASONS WHY… Idk.

10 Likes