NEW FEATURED STORY: My First Everything

I can’t believe I actually want to know what happens next after the most recent episode haha. I just have to continue it for the gems and to laugh at it.

3 Likes

Yeah lol I got the premium dress in episode 8 for free :joy:

2 Likes

What the actual hell with this story??? My MC had sex on the sidewalk with one of the LIs, and I had zero say in the matter. Then the mean girl knifed me at prom. :anguished:

10 Likes

Wow. Just wow.

4 Likes

What you talking about? THaT wAs Me lASt wE3k :rofl: !

2 Likes

@ParkLow_G Is this one I should be reading? It sound Superrrrr s3xy n s3x crazY n I wanna 2 read bout more s3x coz not enuff ppl incluDe S3x in there st0r13s n I <3 bad boiiis

6 Likes

You sound like someone I might have to block in my comments tho…

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Did she get arrested?

1 Like

Nope. The episode ended immediately after the stabbing.

Unless you are talking about the public indecency? :sweat_smile: It was raining, so no one saw them boning out in the middle of the neighborhood.

5 Likes

Mmm … just like how I like my romps, wet

1 Like

There was an option to move it indoors, but it cost gems. :upside_down_face:

I’m curious to hear if everyone encountered the same scene with the same LI, or if something I did cornered me into it. Though, of the two LIs, this was definitely the less terrible possibility.

4 Likes

Lol, what? I take it that it was night too, because you can still sort of see through the rain enough in daylight to see two people boinking

Lol, what? I think I wet myself from laughing reading this.

Are you ducking serious? That just might be the most absurd gem choice in the history of gem choices! 30 gems to get some privacy and be not breaking the law. SMH

3 Likes

It was night. But I think they lucked out more from the weather keeping other people inside. Otherwise, they were probably in a pretty highly trafficked area!

4 Likes

:man_facepalming::woman_facepalming::man_facepalming::woman_facepalming::man_facepalming::woman_facepalming:
Episode: Let’s have them do it in a public pool!
Us: nooooooo, ewwwwwww
Episode: Ok, what if we change it to just outside at night in the rain? Better, right?

7 Likes

I would have liked the option to push him into a public pool instead! Last time the MC saw him, he did one of those “I’m too dangerous to be around you” things Bad Boys™ seem to like doing. Then he pops up like, “Sorry,” and BAM… sidewalk sex!

6 Likes

Sounds truly romantic. I clearly need to be reading this one!

5 Likes

At the very least, it is entertainingly bizarre.

4 Likes

Since Episode confirmed it to be a parody, I actually admire a bit of how consistently outlandish this story gets.

6 Likes

Yeah, as a parody, it is pretty amusing. I’m just salty there was no “Get lost” option. It would have been a perfect time for one of the MC’s imaginary shark sightings!

6 Likes