New Features Added to Episode Profile!

Hello Episodians!

We have a fun update for you this week: All of our currently released hairstyles and facial features have been added to the avatar creator for your Episode Profile!

To update your Episode avatar, go to your profile and tap your character, then tap the “Avatar” button.

If you’d like your readers’ avatar to appear as a character in your story, check out this tutorial!

Have fun updating your avatar, and as always, if you have feedback, comments or questions you can send in a support ticket or post below.

With Love,
Episode

76 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Thankssss

2 Likes

So long awaited! :sweat: Thank u! :eyes:

4 Likes

Thank youuu😊

1 Like

@Melani3 do you also plan on updating the emotes section?

3 Likes

I was literally just showing my grandmother my work and she asked me ‘Why my profile avatar doesn’t look like the me in the story?’ Hopefully, I’ll be able to fix that. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thank youu!!! :pleading_face:

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

Thanks so much guys :pray:t4::heartbeat:

1 Like

when i found out about this a few minutes ago i lost my shit.

1 Like

Nice. :haircut_woman:

As a suggestion, I think it would be cool if Episode could add the other body shapes to the avatar? Maybe having the minor changes to body (slim, generic, athletic, and all that) would be too much and break it, but having the plus size body would be a nice option.

26 Likes

you should make a thread for this suggestion

2 Likes

Thank you so much Episode! You guys are awesome! :star_struck: :purple_heart:

I was so happy to finally get this update. It’s been a year since some of these hairstyles were released :open_mouth:

@Melani3 do you know if it will be updated more regularly from now on? Like if we get new hairstyles later this month, will they also be added to our profiles?

9 Likes

yay

I’m sure that’ll be coming soon! They’ve done such a good job with the new body types, I can’t imagine that’s too far off. Let’s hope! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I completely agree with this suggestion. I would also love it if they had a curvy body option as well.

4 Likes

OH MY GOD! Ekkkk

Same with outfits. I needs more black in that section :sob:

7 Likes