New Forums Features: Dark Mode and the Help Button!

My eyes are FOREVER thankful!! It’s so pretty too :pleading_face: My favorite color! BLACK!

And the help button is good too :joy:

2 Likes

The help button is kinda in the way for pressing the arrows. :woozy_face:

6 Likes

Was about to say that :joy:

1 Like

5 Likes

I hate the button honestly :sob: It’s so distracting

2 Likes

Ikr lol. I tried tapping the arrows, you know, not paying attention, and then the Need help screen pops up :joy_cat:

1 Like

Loving the dark mode!

1 Like

Suuuuuuuper excited for dark mode and I know it’s been a feature request for ages! Thanks team! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Amazing!

1 Like

Yay! Bout time. A lot easier on the eyes for the constant headaches I get. :star_struck::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dark mode rocks! Thank you!

1 Like

omg

1 Like

This is great! Appreciate the update! But…

hmm

I am concerned. Do we need to call someone? Is this a call for help—

11 Likes

Damnnn, dark mode is really pretty. I can finally scroll through the forums at night without straining my eyes :star_struck:

3 Likes

Dark Mode!!! Finally

How emo! How spooky! I love it

1 Like

Tried it :joy: Not for me :rofl::heart:

woo!!

Am I the only who actually likes light mode? :joy: Glad for anyone who likes dark mode or needs it for eye strain though.

5 Likes

Are your retinas on steroids?! :rofl: Light mode gave me mild headaches and that was even with a blue light filter. But then again I shouldn’t be on here so much or late at night :new_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Must be lol. For computers, my eyes usually only bother me if I’ve been at the computer editing images on full brightness for like hours. I don’t like leaving it on too bright otherwise.

2 Likes