New forums!?!?!?!?!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Ok, anyways I better hop off this thread since it’s gonna get closed soon.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Hi all! :wave:

Let’s address the concerns listed in this thread:

• There are no new forums provided by PocketGems regarding Episode. Our forums are the only official place to discuss Episode and Episode related topics :smiley:
  • This topic was created in the incorrect section of the forums. You are discussing an aspect of Episode so it should be in Episode Fan Community. Not General Chat where all non Episode related chat is posted.
  • This thread is not the place to be discussing flags.

Example:

This thread was created to discuss the question of

Nowhere in the Op thread/post does she mention the word “flag”.

“But the Op started discussing flags inside of her own thread. That automatically gives us permission to start creating off topic content and discuss flags”. Sorry, but no. The topic of a thread is defined by what is in the Op post. In this instance the Op want’s to know if there are any new Episode forums on the net. So a response to that particular question would have been ideal. (No, we are not leaving out the members of the community who were not off topic and did contribute an answer! Thanks so much all!) Also, it is 100% possible for a thread Op to break the forum rules inside of there own thread. This is incredibly common and not something out of the ordinary.

None of the forum team flagged any post’s in this thread (as a matter of fact no one from the team has been on the forums for the past 16 hours.) This means any content flagged in this post was flagged by the community. Note: This does not mean that upon inspecting the thread I will not be flagging post’s that violate the forum rules. For more info regarding what the team looks for while moderating check out the Moderation Standards and Guidelines as well as the good ol’ Forum Rules. I will go through the flags when I get the time today but the more ya’ll create off topic post’s and content that violates the guidelines that’s more time I have to spend away from flags. So please, as always, if you have a question about a flag private message a member of the forum team instead of creating a massive amount of post’s about it that derails threads and takes away from time the forum team can spend addressing actual flagged content. Thanks!

P.S. And on a final note (I should make this my signature for every post I make for the amount of times I have had to say it, lol). Flagging is not a disciplinary action. If a user does something that violates the forum rules chances are they will receive a harmless private message letting them know what they did wrong and requesting for them to correct it. Flagging is not a disciplinary tool and no one get’s in trouble for being flagged (unless it’s an excessive amount and the user refuses to listen. Refusing to listen / not learning from flags is demonstrated by both the words that users include in their posts as well as the actions that they take on the forums.)

6 Likes