New Gods (Revival) ||RP Sign-ups|| - ADOPTED BY SUNFLOWER.JM

Millions of years ago you rose up from the abyss and created the world. For years since you have been worshipped and honored by mortals. You are the gods and goddesses.

However, not everything was perfect and happy. A giant war broke out between the gods, which had no winner. The war resulted in all the once immortal gods losing their lives’.

The humans have since forgotten about the gods, and have continued moving on without them. Thousands of years in the future, the old gods have been reincarnated as new people trapped in the modern world.

And as fate would have it, you all meet up again at the same Summer Camp, whether or not you know it.

Welcome one and all to the revival of New Gods! This was one of my favorite RPs that I hosted back on the old forums and since we can no longer access it, I thought this would be as good time as any to restart it!

You will either play one of these New Gods, or a Human and you are all attending Camp Stormgaze for the summer.

If you are a god, you can choose whether or not you remember your past life. However, you don’t completely recognize anyone you knew during your “godlihood”. (At the beginning at least. Nudge Nudge. Wink wink.)

If you are a human, you have no idea that these New Gods are attending summer camp with you. Some of you don’t even know these gods ever even existed.

So as for character go, I don’t care how many characters you have. So, you can be like Fallen and have 6-8 if you want to or you can just have one, I don’t have a preference.

If you only have one character it can be either a human or a god. If you make two characters one must be human and one must be a god. If you make three characters one must be a human, one must be a god and the third I don’t have a preference and so forth. (So, if you reserve for 2 gods I’m assuming you are also gonna make atleast one human)

As for gods, these are not traditional Greek/Roman gods. They are Gods that we get to create on our own. I’ve created a little basis of each of the Gods which you can find here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LimnevWHWExfIltXfdDo8ukP8Q-eoE7BX74saYbqnic But the rest is up to you!

Please please please reserve for the Gods you want before signing up because that makes it so much easier on my part. Even if you are only signing up as a human, please still reserve! Thank you :slight_smile:

I think that is all the information I need to tell you. If you have any questions please ask and I can hopefully help you!

Signups: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdEYmbqC1PImI4ZmS5x2MlTFEe22t2WEV50hO9RNVDT0VHswg/viewform

Faceclaims: Coming Soon!

Camp Stormgaze layout: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/12hQ_GT1INhXjUut_UuzCTeymanpQWuG6bEyTZWB_NRU

Gods Info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LimnevWHWExfIltXfdDo8ukP8Q-eoE7BX74saYbqnic

~Tagging people who showed interested~

@Briar.R @Aohebe_S @LeviTheLunatic @CrazyCaliope @sunflower.jm @A-Simple-Nectarine @Baemri @Sae @jaylen_dwight @ScarletSwanHunter @oorgeloop @Lady-Mehek @LumTwo @jdepisode

I’m sorry the end of the year is coming soon and we’re having a lot of exams and I’m in too much RPs already …

That is okay. Don’t worry about it :slight_smile:

Can I reserve for the goddess of art music and inspiration?

Reserve for the goddess of Fire and the Sun please.

may I reserve for the Goddess of War and Revenge?

Reserve for:

God of Insanity
Goddess of thieves

Thanks for the tag! Reserve for the Goddess of Love and Beauty ^-^

Hey! Sorry to bother you but I kinda have some gods and goddesses already created that I’d appreciate that you read through and reserve one from that list. That’ll just make it a lot easier for me. Thank you :slight_smile:

Well, I could maybe make the goddess of Fame and Gossip also the goddess of thieves if you’d like.

And as much as I’d like to help but you can’t have a god of insanity for… reasons.

Sorry, yeah. I’ll take the goddess of Fame and Gossip. I forgot to click on the sheet to see the options.

Okie dokie! :slight_smile: Do you want me to add thieves to her “list” I guess?

Reserve for
Goddess of wisdom and strategy
God of plants and agriculture

Thanks

Yeah. That would be nice. Thank you.

Wait! Can we have two??

Yes. But if you do have to then I’m also expecting you to make atleast one human.

So… Can I have the one I have now and god of celebration holidays and alcohol and two humans?

Yes you may :slight_smile:

Thank you. :blush:

YAYAYYA

Reserve for God of Luck and Victory and if we can have two God of Animals and Earth.

Also can we create our own?

@SillyCupcake22233