New hairstyles coming?

I was reading a thread about a new story that is still in beta the “doberman” and https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/u/Katherine2404 showed screenshots of new hairstyles so I want to know how you feel about them and if you think they will be released this week

36 Likes

I REALLY WANT THESE TO COME OUT! Omg

2 Likes

I have seen them too and I REALLY hope they come out NOW haha :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

i need them now hehe yaasss im all for it i love them already

1 Like

Wowzaaaa yaszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Soryy :flushed::flushed::flushed: I just can’t wait to use these kewlzaz hairstyles :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

OMG THEYRE AMAZYN :star_struck::star_struck:
I hope they come out now lmao

1 Like

I mean they’re nice but I probably would never have a need to use most of these :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yeah some of them are weird but most of them are cool and it adds a lot more options to not have backgrounds characters that look the same

4 Likes

Most of them can be use in a little more me season 2 wich is not a featured story so maybe it’s coming soon :man_shrugging:t4::cry:

2 Likes

I absolutely love that sidecut. It is perfection. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Some of them are kinda ugly but I want them anyway! :joy:

11 Likes

That’s true but I was mainly talking about the textures, I cant see myself using most of them because most of them are straight/wavy :upside_down_face:

I want the Afro Puffs and the two very Curly hair styles. :heart_eyes: The buns are also a must!

7 Likes

they better give us these tomorrow :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

The afro puffs and the messy bun are my faves, I just hope we get them tomorrow!

4 Likes

I know what you are talking about I want less loose curls like the Girl with the Afro in the artwork it would be so cool and more realistic for my black characters

5 Likes

Let’s hope girl some of those hairstyles come from pitch perfect wich was released in 2017 so let’s hope 2 years later we finally get them :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Those hairstyles are so pretty! I need them now lmao

2 Likes

Although some are a bit weird lol

5 Likes

I just wonder why we can’t even use those hairstyles even in featured stories your character is left looking crusty while everyone else looks bombs that is torture :sob:

5 Likes