X"DDDDDDDDDDDDDD yhank you for sharing. God bless ou, ayou are a hero

I think everyone deserved to see that it’s my pleasure

1 Like

Yes it makes her look more like a bad ass

1 Like

Eewwww

It’s a gem choice it’s either that or you have to run naked :sweat_smile:

Lol what story?

The new one college-ish but if you don’t use gems it’s a little annoying that’s why I bought some :sweat_smile: but the directing is great

I hope they get more male hairstyles too. I saw a new one in a Spotlight LL story, and it was just so cute that I need it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

he thicccc :joy:

Honestly those are all hella bombing that I think I might delay the release of my story just so I can have those hairstyles :blush:

Wouldn’t want our MC to feel left out, now would we? :joy::rofl:

Plus some of those hairstyles would be good for POC! The options right now aren’t that stunning and I want more variety for my characters !!!

When do you think they’ll be released???

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: PLEASE RELEASE THEM PLEASE, EPISODE ART TEAM! PLEASE!!!

1 Like

Maybe more than the Mc :joy::joy::joy:

We will know if they are released today and that we don’t get a weird update instead since we know those hairstyles were ready for awhile some since 2017!

Let’s protest if we don’t get those hairstyles this update or cheerleading or football outfit

2 Likes

Let’s protest ONLY if the update is bad. There are other thing beside football and cheerleading uniforms and hairstyles that are needed. Last week’s update was good.

3 Likes

Yeah I know It was my love for the new hairstyles talking I just want them so much I just hope it’s really useful like animations or hidden props that finally becomes available

1 Like

Nope the new update is not so great is college jackets that I find meh

2 Likes

Hopefully next week.

3 Likes

:raised_hands:t5::cry:

1 Like