New high school drama story

Please support me by reading!
I’m a new writer

Sure, I’ll give it a read

Thank you so much, please share my story so that people can read it too!

Oh and so sorry for the ticket wasted in Episode 2, the story starts at Episode 3

The first episode is supposed to draw people in, if theres no story in episode 1, people aren’t going to continue reading because they don’t know if they’re going to like it. I know it’s a lot of lines, but authors CAN have the customization AND story without it being too much

A lot of people will stop reading- just warning you

But no one is gonna waste a pass just to customise twice then the story, i haven’t even gotten to the story and I won’t I don’t want to waste my passes on customisation. You should add all the customisation in one episode and start some of the story too episode doesn’t have a limit of lines that you can do.

Episode one is supposed to hook people in and some people may not even customise Johnny and the episode is done.

Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate it, I will redo my story tomorrow
Hope you will enjoy it

Thanks so much for the advices, I will redo my story

If you want we could do a read for read :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :slight_smile:

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy
Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

I’m sorry but you really can’t JUST have customisation (especially if you’re only customising ONE character per episode) in an episode. It makes the story very unattractive… I recommend putting all the contents of episode 3 into episode one and then expanding episode two into a new chapter and so on.

I know, some other people told me that and I will redo it right away

FB_IMG_1531745917331
Title: THE NEW GUY
Author: KELZBLOGS
Genre: Gay/Romance
Style: INK
Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from Cali comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight maybe.

Hi, I’ll add it to my favs and check out the first episode :wink:

Not a good idea, in my opinion.
A story should start at either episode 1 or sometimes episode 2 (if you make episode 1 just customization which I consider fine and OK to do)
Remember, you want to draw the readers in with your story.
People who read your story should be able to enjoy it (of course, some may not due to different tastes) but you keep on writing if you love it.
Feedback is always good to get : )
However, many people do consider their passes to be precious and with Episode’s new policy (read here: APP: Reload 4 free passes every 4 hours ) they’re even more precious lol, so you want the readers to feel like they should continue reading your story and using their passes on it.
It doesn’t matter if episode 1 or 2 is short, as long as it has an interesting storyline, just whatever you do, don’t begin a story on Episode 3.

On a side note, the first 3 episodes should really be pass-free since they require us to publish 3 episodes total lol (it would be fair, right?)

I know you’re impatient to publish and get your story out there, but don’t rush. Take time and work on your three episodes, try to jump right into the storyline rather than waiting 2 episodes to get to it.
Some people may not continue your story if they see it doesn’t start right away…

Thanks, but my story is under-remade, I will finish it as soon as possible, thanks for understanding!

Or you can read my other story for a read for read :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :slight_smile:

Here is the description of my story :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736