New Ideas Thread [PLEASE READ]

@Daisy_Flower1 please stop commenting on here

I’ve wanted to do a 50’s housewife roleplay for some time now and I was wondering if anyone would be interested?

I was thinking quality over quantity on this one - only a few roleplayers who’d roleplay as the housewifes in middle to upper middle class families, and maybe some roleplayers roleplay as their husbands, children and so on if needed. But it wouldn’t be many more than 8 to 10 roleplayers, to avoid clutter and confusion. And since I’m imagining tons of drama for this roleplay, being active every day will be a must. I will also include a test showing each roleplayer’s abilites in writing to make sure the quality is the best it can be.

I also have an idea of larger timeskips in this roleplay aswell, so we can see the characters develop and get affected by how the times change as the roleplay goes on. For example:

1954 - Wife 1 and wife 2 are best friends, but when wife 1 finds out wife 2 has been sleeping with her husband. Wife 1 gets a divorce from her husband, but things end up not working out for wife 2 and wife 1’s ex-husband.

1960 - The two women now hate each other, but when their now grown children start dating each other, they’re forced to start spending time together again, causing more drama.

Or …

1957 - Wife 3 is completely sure that being a housewife is the only way for her, even though her husband hits her and she’s really unhappy.

1963 - With the growing women’s right’s movement, wife 3 builds up the courage to finally get a divorce and then gets a job of her own.

Of course there’s a million (more exciting) storylines that could be explored here! Keep in mind that this is a very rough draft!

So, would anyone be interested in joining/helping me create this roleplay?
Let me know!

• Yes, I’d be interested in joining!
  • Yes, I’d be interested in helping!
  • Yes, I’d be interested in joining AND helping!
  • I could be interested …
  • I’m not interested.

0 voters

The Wives of Clarendon Hills - RP - SIGN UPS -

@Chocolate_Mama

Hey guys,
I have another idea, sorry. I know Rosie and I already have Jump Street (Plus, we may have a second AWESOME idea that we’re posting in the next day or two. Ssh…), but I’m too active to not post this as well. I just love writing. All of my other stories will still be top priority, nothing will be forgotten. I won’t let myself forget any, and neither will Rosie. In fact, she’ll probably tell me to have my head examined when she sees this. Love you babe, sorry.

Adventure Story
Has anyone read those old adventure stories, where you get to choose your own path? They’re similar to Episode but in book form, and mainly in the adventure category with hints of fantasy and action.
So, I was thinking of adapting this concept/book into an SG for multiple people rather than just one person alone. I did post this in the Small Groups Ideas thread, and had this running with four different group/individuals in PMs, but most got 60% through and then went inactive. Though if you were part of those PMs and want to reuse your character, I’m fine with this.
So I’m back because I’m wanting to do a straight SG with this rather than RP/SG! You will all be a “hero” character and work together on the adventure. With the other RPers, you can talk through decisions and with each other, and use each others’ skills to work together.

The story:
The town of Stonebridge is in danger. An ancient doom is coming and only one object can be used to fight against it, to protect the town. Unfortunately, it’s the legendary Hammer of Stonebridge. The missing pieces of the hammer can be found within the threatening shadows of Darkwood Forest, where all the deadliest creatures live.
You must work together, or alone, to find the Hammer of Stonebridge. You will start your adventure with weapons, gold, potions, and provisions. Not to mention, you will have a number for each of the following: Skill, Stamina, and luck, which can decrease during battles. So you decide what you do while trying to race through the dangers to find the Hammer and save lives, without dying yourself. Yes, you can fail, and you can die.

Are you up for the adventure?

• Yes, sounds awesome
    • Yeah, sounds different
    • Maybe, will check it out
    • Not too sure yet
    • Nah, not my thing

0 voters

Hey guys,
Back at it again. Since the BRILLIANT @amberose and I have been so motivated and invested in our 21 Jump Street SG, we’ve decided to start another as well.
I posted a batch of ideas months ago, where I have made up half of them. Unfortunately, the one you all wanted me to do most, the idea was already taken. Months later, I was still eager and it still hadn’t been created, so I PM’d the lovely RPer and got permission.
So, Rosie and I are collaborating once more, to bring you another SG, not an RP. Why we keep choosing to do SGs is because we’re both active and really enjoy writing together. We also don’t want to let inactive RPers allow our story to die, like what happens with many stories on here.
Now onto the idea …

The Bachelor or Bachelorette

You create the contestants. A number of contestants (no more than 25), either just boys, just girls, or boys and girls, would compete for one of the hearts of two Bachelors/Bachelorettes (our creations). There will be individual and group dates, cocktail parties, and eliminations.
Eliminations. Yes, your character will be able to get eliminated and be out of the story. Though eliminations may be down to a public vote sometimes, not just us. Just to make it a little fairer. Then, by the end, we should be left with two contestants who win the bachelor/bachelorettes’ hearts.

Interested in this SG?

• Yes, can’t wait to create.
  • Yeah, sounds good
  • Maybe … will check it out
  • Nah, make it an RP
  • Nah, not keen

0 voters

If you said yes/maybe…

To do with the sexualities/genders in the SG

• Two bachelors with female contestants
  • Two bachelorettes with male contestants
  • Two bachelors with male contestants
  • Two bachelorettes with female contestants
  • A bachelor and bachelorette with male and female contestants

0 voters

Hello there! Its AS.
And this is my first ever RP.
I have no idea whether this would make sense or not, since it is a rough draft of what I have conjured up. But I would be glad if you could give it a chance! :yellow_heart:

The Toodle Thirteen

“In the quiet and serene city of Lonelydon situated in the heart of Ultimate Kingdom, there exists a sweet, beautiful, happy-go-lucky building that boasts of its delightful, lip-smacking, attractive and value-for-money delicacies.”

“Yes, O Reader. It is The Baker’s Dozen!”

“It is the most famous and sought-after bakery in the city. People from far away areas come here just to get the experience of not only its succulent and enticing goodies, but also because of the peaceful ambience, excellent staff service, quantity and quality of food items that it provides.”

“Titled as ‘The King Of The Bakeries’, Baker’s Dozen prides itself upon the great number of orders it receives daily, both bulk and regular. It is also involved with philanthropic activities and, especially, it has been the only bakery that has hosted the biggest ball ever for The Royal Family Of Ultimate Kingdom and was publicly recommended by them. Baker’s Dozen is also stamped in The Guinness World Records for making the largest cake ever for a festival at the Perky Institution for Blind for the blind children.”

“But Baker’s Dozen is not run by a single, flashy, business-mogul individual. Oh no, it isn’t. Baker’s Dozen isn’t driven by the purpose of making large profits and playing by savings – it is an idea, a strategy which is driven by the purpose of providing happiness and satisfaction to all the people with excellent results.”

“Just as the name suggests, Baker’s Dozen is run by a group of THIRTEEN individuals in absolute secrecy. Now who are those individuals, no one knows. No one ever sees them, no one ever hears them. People have dubbed the group of those secretive individuals as The Toodle Thirteen. Some sources also guess their involvement with an underground organization or crime syndicate. Many Churches and spiritual houses see them as ‘Incarnations Of The Almighty’. But, what IS the reality?”

About The RP

You would be playing as one of the members of the Toodle Thirteen. Just as the description suggests, the roles would be limited (maximum 13…or few more, I guess). No one would be the ‘leader’ or ‘captain’ or ‘boss’ of the bakery as it is an idea which is built upon the joint working, unity and compassion of the workers. More details would be out if people are interested –

• Interested. Tag me.
  • Might be interested. Tag me
  • Might be interested. But don’t tag me.
  • Not Interested.

0 voters

The Royal Cult 👑

Hey,
So my friend tried making a SG. Didn’t work out. So I’m wondering what you think of this RP, or if you don’t like it, I need to know.

Background You live in a small town where anything isn’t what it seems. Magic and danger lurk around every corner. In a town werewolves, witches and vampires have come to life—no one is safe. Especially when someone starts picking of each person one by one. Could you survive? Or are you going to die within the first wave of killings?

• I want to join tag me!
  • I want to join but don’t tag me!
  • I’d like to help!
  • I don’t like the idea

0 voters

Ok so there is a new camper at camp Highlands. As an initiation prank, a group of members from the campers tribe, The ember tribe, grabs him in his sleep, after night fall, and puts him in a canoe, left to drift off into the lake. The camper is awakened by the sound of raucous laughter. They’re startled to suddenly be adrift in a canoe in the middle of the dark, deep lake waters without a paddle. The group ignores the campers pleas, stating he/she can’t swim, and simply says “We will be back before sunrise.”

When the group returns the next morning, the camper is nowhere to be seen. They quickly fish the canoe out of the lake and can only assume that The camper got to shore on their own. The day goes on, and the camper is nowhere to be seen, but they decide to keep quiet to avoid trouble. Throughout the day, each member of the tribe can’t help but feel like they’re being watched.

Little do they know the camper isn’t missing, but hiding. Plotting revenge against them all

• Yes! This is a good idea!
  • I don’t like this idea
  • This idea has already been created…

0 voters

Before I do state this idea…

My ideas have probably failed instantly, but this time I’m gonna be trying a new method to organize this roleplay so I can really see who would really be active for it and really like the storyline. I do hope you bare with me because it’s my first time using this method.

Emergency

Welcome to the city of El Wood. El Wood is home to the world’s most famous celebrities, and home to something else… Emergencies.

There is said to be about one-hundred 911 calls everyday to the El Wood Police Department or the El Wood Hospital. It’s up to the people we count on. The doctors, the nurses, the firefighters, and the police officers.

We may only know what they do, but, do we really know what really is going on in their lives? We’ve never really taken the time to really think about what their children do. We don’t know what they miss out on. We don’t know if they share a close bond with their parents. All we know is what they do.

Emergency is basically an RP that is going to highlight what our real life heroes really do. It’s like an experiment to really think deeply of how police officers, doctors, nurses, and firefighters manage to balance out their jobs saving lives and keeping a close bond with their loved ones. We as people never really think about it if we don’t have a parent like that. I was really thinking about it as my mom isn’t home as she works as a nurse. She tries so hard to balance out family and work, mostly sleeping.

I thought it would be fun to create an RP like this, just to really see how it is to be one of those people.

Occasionally, there would possibly be a murder or crime involving all RPers to be involved, helping out as much as we can. It would most likely have a google form of what to most likely do, because some decisions can impact how other characters think of each other.

Because I do wanna keep this RP alive, I’ll occasionally ask RPers of feedback and of some situations they’d like to see. I do really wanna keep this going no matter how busy I am with other RPs or school.

• Interested - Tag Me
  • May Be Interested - Tag Me
  • May Be Interested - Don’t Tag Me
  • Not Interested

0 voters

Thanks for reading.

The Days of Endurance Forevermore

In late 2021, the world was stricken by unevitable chaos - constant hurricanes, earthquakes, wildfires, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis tortured the people - everyone was sure this was the end, some people were so sure they took matters into their own hands … and escaped. These people formed a group, led by a man called Tom Landham, a man you are only allowed to referance by calling him “The Great Leader”. The group called themselves “The Days of Endurance Forevermore” - or “The Days of Endurance”, for short. They took flight down to a big bunker built during the second world war, and vowed to stay there forevermore, and to create a new society where chaos wouldn’t be unevitable - where chaos wouldn’t even be possible. The perfect society.

People from the outside started joining the group as the world outside the bunker was beginning to become more dangerous every day. Soon there were thousands of people stacked like sardines in the bunker, sharing food that came in tin cans. Eventually, some of The Great Leader’s followers proved to be more competent and skillful than others, and helped The Great Leader put down one of The Days of Endurance’s ground principles - the six groups.

Info about the groups:

Teresa Vanderbilt, a former nurse, helped establish The Healers - the group responsible for helping the sick, the harmed and the elderly.
Sean Bernard, a former chef at Next, a five-star restaurant in Chicago, helped establish The Cooks - the group that provides food for everyone.
Greta Maurson, a woman in her late seventies whose garden was more beautiful than anything anyone had ever seen, helped establish The Growers - the group that takes care of the large gardens in the bunker, and therefore all of the food, since keeping livestock underground was pointless.
Hannah Hamerock, a former middle school teacher, helped establish The Educators - the group that provides a very basic education in math, english and history to everyone.
David Lopez, a former police officer, helped establish The Law Enforcers - the group responsible to keep The Days of Endurance’s legal system as fair as possible.
Michael Clark, a man who had previously worked at a gas station, and seemed to be perfectly nice at first, but then committed the most horrid crime The Days of Endurance has ever known - he murdered The Great Leader. There were plans to execute him, but when the people realized they still needed him in order to populate, for lack of a better word, so they created the most shameful group to be a part of - The Attendants - the group doomed to clean up after all the other groups.

With these new groups, the new society flourished, and soon the bunker was the size of a smaller city. You have been taught to not ask how they were able to, and how they continue to, expand it. After a while, little children were running around the bunker, and people started growing older and older. Along with these children and elders came new sets of rules that were decided upon to ensure everyones survival, peace, safety and reproduction. These rules would become some of The Days of Endurance’s other ground principles.

At each age, you were given some responsibilities:

Ages 1 - 5 : You’re considered a child, you have no responsibilities.
Ages 6 - 9 : You go to school and get taught basic math, english and history, and most importantly about the destruction of planet earth. You start to help your parents a little with the tasks they have, depending on their assigned group.
Ages 10 - 17 : You’re now considered a young adult. You’re not treated as an actual adult, but you are expected to work like one in whatever profession your parents might have.
Age 18 : You’re considered an adult. This is the most important time in your life, since this is the year you will get sorted into the group you will belong to for the rest of your life. Your group gets decided for you by a jury who assigns you one depending on your personality. You will also get assigned a spouse from your group. You are not, under any circumstances, allowed to change groups, however, you are allowed to change spouses if the two of you aren’t married yet. But you are not allowed to have a romantic relationship with anyone outside of your group.
Ages 19 - 69 : Your duties are to work and to have children. Only by working harder and having children can you increase your monthly payment.
Ages 70 - 100 : After you retire at seventy, you live out your last years in a retirement home.

The last set of The Days of Endurance’s ground principles were created keeping the main point of The Days of Endurance in mind - survival. So, The Sacred Rules were established.

The Sacred Rules
  • You shan’t set foot outside of the bunker.
  • Parents of healthy children shall receive 10 coins (approx. 100 US dollars) for every month the child is alive.
  • You shan’t change groups.
  • You shan’t have romantic relationships with someone outside of your group.
  • You shan’t have romantic relationships with someone you are not married to.
  • You shan’t have romantic relationships with someone of the same gender. (this doesn’t reflect my personal opinions on LGBTQ+ relationships, it’s just a plot-device for this roleplay, your character can of course still be LGBTQ+)
  • You shan’t steal.
  • You shan’t harm anyone.

The year is 2145 - you’ve just turned eighteen and it’s your turn to get sorted into a group and to get assigned a spouse. Maybe you’re excited, maybe you’re scared, maybe you’re apathetic. But none of that really matters, because … you’re not really sure that this is the way you want to be living anymore.

Yes … I’m starting another kind of complicated roleplay! :sweat_smile:

Please tell me that some of you are interested and that I haven’t wasted two hours of my life writing this!

… Do you think you’d maybe want to join this …? :grimacing:

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • No

0 voters

A Stranger Comes

The Plot

In the town of Dewhearst everything appears calm. The inns are full of hospitality, the wares in shops of good value, and the commoners friendly. The only thing disturbing the peace is a newcomer claiming that a great dark power is coming from the mountains and that they need to stop it or it will cause the end of the world. Nobody believes him and most see him as mad, as no doomsday seems to be coming. He sets up posters with the printed rewards for adventurers and fighters to assist him in trying to stop this evil.

You find interest in this opportunity, whether to get the extra coin, to avenge a loved one or to go on a good adventure.

About the RP/SG

In this roleplay/story game you will be going on an adventure with a group. It is heavily storyline based and has specific tasks and roles for each of the characters. This means there will be a requirement of posting, at least one post a day. There also is going to be a factor of dice rolling with discobot, but that is only for important situations and stats.

It will also only have 6 roleplayers at a time, them only being replaced if their characters die or if they drop out.

• I am interested (Tag)
  • I am interested and want to help! (Tag)
  • I am interested in helping (Tag for credit)
  • I am not interested (Don’t Tag)

0 voters

Hey guys! I wanted to get into roleplaying/SG on the old forums but I never did before they moved us over. And now I’m just finally free enough to start one. It won’t be starting for awhile, but it will be a small group (like 4-5 characters)

So, I want to try a story game!

RUN

PLOT (very flexible, nothing set in stone):
The weatherman had warned of rolling blackouts in the area due to a high heat index, so it didn’t surprise you when the power blinked off for a minute, and then back on. Your blood runs cold the simple word written on the mirror catches your eye: RUN.
So, you run. You run until you realize that nobody else is running. Nobody is moving.

• I’m interested - please tag me
  • I’m interested - do not tag me
  • I am not interested.

0 voters

Hey everyone, I’m still somewhat new to RPing but I have been enjoying it and I’d like to try an RP of my own. Here is the basic plot, if some are interested I will make the RP and work out more details.

RISE TO WIN

A group of demons, previously imprisoned in heaven have escaped, and are now loose in the scandalous, elite, high end, Manhattan. A group of angels have been sent to earth to find them before trouble breaks out. Hidden in the masses of people, in their human form, the demons are manipulative, chaotic, dangerous, and just bad news. The angels only have so much time to gather them all and defeat them, before they cause permanent damage to the human race. However when distractions such as love, betrayal, and more come to play, who will rise and who will fall?

• I’m interested, tag me
  • I’m not interested, don’t tag me

0 voters

NON RP-RELATED

I recently got into the AMAZING show named Steven Universe (as you can see from my pfp), and I couldn’t help but post this here. The actual roleplay will be on hold and nothing will be set in stone until I can get on my own two feet and manage to make time to be on the forums again. Sorry for the long absence!

Steven Universe :gem:

They are the Crystal Gems, they’ll always save the day, and if you think they can’t, they’ll always find a way!

Thousands of years ago, there was a war. A raging, burning war. a war so bloody and corrupt in which thousands of gems were shattered, never to be seen again. If you were a gem at that time, there was no way but to be caught in the cross-fire. It was chaos. There were two sides, both fighting for what they thought was right. One side were the Homeworld gems, an army built up of millions, intent on destroying the world we know called “earth” like it was some puny, miserable planet. On the other side were a small rebellion called the Crystal Gems, seeing the beauty and life in “earth” and fighting for this precious planet to be saved. It was hard work, but the small rebellion reigned supreme, chasing out the Homeworld gems and saving our planet. Thousands of years later, you are here in a small,town called Beach City. It’s small and collected, with only so many humans living there, but gems are starting to refuge from Homeworld and live in Beach City and the towns and cities around it. Save your city from corrupted and Homeworld gems and fight back the elite Diamond Authority. Your gem depends on it.

Instead of getting a faceclaim, I recommend you go to Gemsona Maker (not advertising) to make your gem. Then save or snip it and PM it to me. If your gem is not available in the selection, it’s fine! Just pick the gem that strikes the most resemblance with yours. You can still change the skin color! If you are making a human, do not place your gem anywhere. Like I said, you can still change your skin color. You don’t HAVE to be a girl, you can also be a boy since all gems are agender.
Fun Fact: World War I never happened in Steven Universe. But before you ACTUALLY think of living there, there are no such thing as holidays (xmas/christmas, halloween, easter, etc). Gotta take the good with the bad, I guess.

Base Intro:

Crystal Gem/Homeworld Refugee

For your own reason, you travelled away from Homeworld to live on Earth. A quiet, calm place with life bubbling around its atmosphere. However, corrupted and Homeworld gems attack your home. Use your powers to protect your home, solo or in groups. Talk to fellow gems or humans and develop from acquaintances to best buds to relationships. Enjoy your time here and make sure you don’t get shattered.

.~*~.

Human

It was normal in Beach City, kinda boring, until these magical superhero gem people came into your city. What are they? Nobody knows. Where did they come from? Nobody knows. Is this a dream? No. These fascinating creatures say they moved here and are now protecting the planet. So, why not help them? Join these… magical beings on their journeys and help them discover this place and perhaps even themselves.

.~*~.

Half-Gem Half-Human Hybrid

You have been discovered as a new species of gem. Your mother fell in love with a human in the past, and in order to give birth to you, gave up their physical form so that you could live. Unlike actual gems, you went through the process of growing up and your gem is your middle name, not your first. (just so you wont get mixed up) Although you have a striking resemblance to humans, you still have the ability to have powers and have special weapons. Being a rare species is dangerous, though. If you are poofed (when gems take too much damage to their physical illusions, they retreat to their gems and reform when time passes. When they reform, they may have changed what they look like), instead of coming back later, it will ultimately result in your death. Make sure it’s a heroic one.

.~*~.

Homeworld Gem

Thousands of years ago, you lost a war to a puny rebellion. You retreated from Earth to Homeworld and hided, waiting for the perfect moment to ambush them and take over the stupid, worthless planet called “Earth”. However, some gems have betrayed their home and protected the planet. You were defeated and retreated back to Homeworld. You were ashamed. Disappointed. Disgusted. But now Homeworld is back. And now that they are weak and worthless, it’s the perfect time to take back what’s rightfully yours.

interested?

• I’m interested - Tag Me
  • I’m not interested - Tag Me
  • I don’t know - Tag Me
  • I want to help - Tag Me
  • I’m intererested - Don’t Tag Me
  • I’m not interested - Don’t Tag Me
  • I don’t know - Don’t Tag Me
  • I want to help - Don’t Tag Me

0 voters

Lunar Institute

Based on the series Lunar Choronicles

Hello! And welcome to the Lunar Institute. Here at Lunar Institute we teach both Lunars and Humans as a sign of peace between Luna and Earth.

We are very glad to start to actually make peace between the lunars and humans without war. Here in the lunar institute we teach both lunars and humans together with academics but we also teach lunars how to use their powers wisely and for humans how to fight and how to protect themselves. We accept Cyborgs as well

Races
Lunars
Shells

Lunars who are who are not gifted with powers. Can defend- by not being able to be brainwashed.

Gifted Lunars

Lunars that have been given the power of the Lunars. Can brainwash anything except the Shells. Can be brainwashed too. Has to train in order to use the powers. the powers are called glamour

Human/Cyborg
Cyborg

can be any kind, Lunar, human. Two kinds of cyborgs; 1. Part cyborg - have partly robotic part; 2. Full cyborg - fully cyborg (for the people who did read the lunar choronicles, like cinder I think) Cyborgs can download data and do stuff like a computer but they do have the human’s feelings. (Cyborgs are often people that got injured before and did a surgery that transformed them to a cyborg in order to survive)

Human

No powers. Just human

In this rp there will be events and competitions and also fights between the many enemies and the students of the school or maybe between two students.

I have not fully developed the plot so anyone who has some ideas please pm me.

• I’m interested and I want to help! - Tag me
  • I’m interested and I want to help! - Pm me
  • I’m interested! - Tag me
  • I’m interested! - Don’t tag me
  • I want to help! - Tag me
  • I want to help! - Pm me
  • Maybe? - Tag me
  • Maybe? - Don’t Tag me
  • I don’t like this idea - Tag me anyways
  • I don’t like this idea - Don’t Tag me

0 voters

Just tagging a few awesome rpers

D E V I A N C E

An Adoptable RP

Clones are not human.
Clones do not have rights.
Clones are to obey.
Deviance is unacceptable

Welcome to Earth, set in 2499, just near the turn of the century. In the heart of the United Federation lies the technological and architectural center of the world, New Haven.

New Haven became famous after perfecting human cloning, a practice used to create the best organ banks and hard labor workers. It was a glorious age for humanity as they could stop risking their own lives with the use of clones!

However, with 2500 coming up, new ideas are springing in the air. Some cities and even countries are beginning to give clones some rights in an effort to have them considered equal. Many places are seeing the sides torn with riots and protests on both perspectives.

Thus, we begin our story in one of the most dazzling and greatest schools in New Haven, Montford Academy. It’s known for its bright students and innovative education system.

However, clones have begun to attend the school in secret in an effort to merge into society. As the protests for and against clones rise in number, the lives of everyone at Montford Academy become at risk.

After all, not everyone would like it if they found out lowly clones attended their same schools and not everyone is willing to play nice…

Whether you become a human or a clone, the question remains. What defines humanity? And what will you do to uphold it?

Feel free to take this if you want!

Hey peoples! A lot of you probably know me, or at least have seen me around, by now. I’ve been in a lot of different RPs now, so I had an idea that I thought I would use to create my own RP.
I would really appreciate knowing if there could be anybody willing to help me with adding onto this idea and then help me with managing the plot/Faceclaims of this RP.

The Safe Haven of Havela

This rp takes place in an futuristic version of Earth. The world is split into a handful of kingdoms. Each have their similarities and differences. And throughout the world there are these rare people that are called the Mythics. Some kingdoms are safe for Mythics, but others will try to hunt them down for various reasons.

The Mythics

The Mythics come in a couple varieties. Powered Mythics or True Mythics.
Powered Mythics are people with powers. Most people have knowledge of Powered Mythics. Most have Element based powers earth, air, fire, and water (sometimes ice instead of water, but it is possible to have both). Then there are some Powered Mythics that have Mind Reading powers. They are not very widely known though.
Then there are the True Mythics. The True Mythics are Vampires and Werewolves. Very few people know that these truly exist. Most people truly believe that the True Mythics are in fact myths. True Mythics try harder to stay hidden than Powered Mythics do.
Vampire Info Werewolf Info

Nearly all Mythics will try to hide who they are.

The world is split into various Kingdoms. The Northern Province, The United Islands, The Kingdom of Bakot (pronounced Ba-kot), The Midland Dynasty, The Otherlands, The Kingdom of Savan (pronounced Suh-v-an), The Kingdom of Costal (pronounced Co-stall), The Kingdom of Tropica, The Federation, the Antarctic Colony, and the newest kingdom Havela.

World Map

On the map there is a typo. It’s Otherlands not Outlands.

The RP starts when the newly formed Kingdom, Havela, opens a school in its capital city for anybody from the age of 13 to 22, to come and live, and learn, in a safe environment, where nobody will try to hurt them. All of these teens/20ish year olds have their own reasons for coming. Some want to learn, some go because there parents are making them, and some come because they are a Mythic and they are looking for this safe haven. People believe that Havela will bring peace to the kingdoms, and safety to all Mythics, but is that truly the case. Is Havela truly a safe haven, or is it just the opposite?

Many characters in this rp will be normal humans from the different kingdoms, but some will be Powered Mythics, and there will be a couple True Mythics.

• I would join - Tag Me
  • I would join - But Don’t Tag Me
  • Maybe - Tag Me
  • Maybe - But Don’t Tag Me
  • I would Not Join
  • I like the idea, but I would not join
  • I would like to Help you create this RP

0 voters

Please like this post after answering the poll, especially if you want to help me or be tagged. That just makes it a lot easier to see who you are.

LANDS OF CONFLICT

A Modern, Fantasy Roleplay.

The world you live in used to be one of peace, equality, prosperity… One may describe it as a place that could only exist in fiction or thought. For a while, everything was this way, or at least the illusion held up long enough.

Once that illusion gave out, nothing was safe from the forces of corruption and those with malicious intent. Now refered to as the Age of Corruption. The structure of society had been all but erased. Leaving it to anyone who was willing to try to build it up again. Those who succeeded were bestowed with the name (Which is a work in progress, so it’ll be determined later. But for now, I’ll refer to them as Leaders.)

These people, however they did it, took over and built their (Empires, Kingdoms, Lands, etc…) Making their way to this position and leading the restoration and improvement as society as a whole, and for the future.

Where You come in…

Your character is one of the people who became a new world leader after the Age of Corruption. And while you and your people are established, there is a certain lack of communication between everything. (In other words, you’re building up relationships, alliances, conflicts, etc…)

(As the leader of your land, you will/can play the parts of the people in your ruling system. For example, you can have a leader, second in command, third in command, ect… It all depends on how you want it to be structured.

If you want a character in someone else’s land, you can have that, as long as you have their permission.)

Plot Twist

Nobody knows it yet, but you’re all being watched. Certain people have gone in and out of your lands, going unnoticed as they blend in. There is no sign of their intent, but there is reason to believe that they come to attack. (Hint hint, they are.)

I will explain everything else after the details have been thought out more, since it is a lot of information, and I don’t want to confuse anyone or falsely lead them.

So…Interested?

Remember to like this post if you want to be tagged as well.

• Yes, Tag me.
  • Maybe, Tag me.
  • Yes, and I want to help, Tag me.

0 voters

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ The Death Cure ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

You feel a pain in your spine. Your eyes are hurting. You want to fall asleep. But something doesn’t let you. You slowly open your eyes.
You’re laying on a metal bed, covered with white blankets. The room is small. You put the oxygen mask of and take plastic tubes supplying food and water of your arm. There is a sign on the wall, a small dresser in the corner. You try to remember, but everything maintained in your memory is knowledge you assembled and basic skills.
The note says…

A deadly disease has hit Earth. The best of the doctors put you and some others in a comma while testing cures on you to make humanity survive. But even if you are alive, you still might be sick. You can easily take test to see. You’ll find the instructions in the lab. In every room, there is a map. Since you’re reading this, we failed to survive. Make your best to save the humanity. Good luck.

They need to save the humanity, but first, themselves.

There is gonna be a huge plot twist!

I once already made this RP, but a lot of people went inactive, so me and @Ella continued it in PM. I really loved the storyline, and I’d really like to remake this.

• I’m interested, tag me!
  • I’m interested, reserve me a character!
  • I’m interested!
  • I may be interested, tag me!
  • I may be interested, reserve me a character!
  • I may be interested!
  • I’m not interested!

0 voters

| The Asylum |

It’s the year 1965.

You have been sent off to the infamous Edgeworth Asylum located in New England.
Housed by Psychopaths to Unfaithful Priests, but what role will you be given?
With demonic spirits slowly corrupting each and every single member, will you make it till the end?
Only darkness and time will tell.

This rp is mostly inspired by American Horror story, so be prepared for a lot of bloody topics.
Random events will happen most days ranging from murder to solitary confinement.

| The Asylum |

I will make various other rp’s around subjects like these.
This is the first installment of the series of rp’s.
Feel free to pm me ideas for different installments.

Now, are you willing to enter?

• I’m interested, tag me!
  • I’m interested, pm me!
  • I’m kinda interested, tag me!
  • I’m kinda interested, pm me!
  • I’m not really interested.

0 voters

Edit : if i can get atleast 10 people wanting to get tagged i’ll start up the sign-ups