New Ideas Thread [PLEASE READ]

• I’m interested - - tag me
  • Maybe - - tag me still
  • Sounds cool but No thanks
  • Nahhh

0 voters

Hey! So this isn’t an idea, but I was wondering when people would like to join a RP. I had two ideas for another RP that I might make (AYTO Season 6 and an Orange is the New Black/prison themed roleplay), but I was wondering when people would join it if I did put the sign-ups up because there are currently very few signups for roleplays if any, but many people haven’t been very active to my knowledge because of school. So, when should I post signups for either RP?

• Now
  • In a couple of days
  • In a week
  • In two weeks
  • In three weeks
  • In a month
  • In more than a month

0 voters

Hey people! So I had this idea for a RP/SG called “ The Confessions of a Convicted YouTuber “ It’s basically this,

Congrats!! After years of hard work, you’re big on YouTube! Now you have competition like Markiplier and Pewdiepie to keep up with. Then you’re convicted of murder along with 20 others. Can you clear your name and in the process, keep your channel alive?

So there will be 10 slots open for YouTubers, one of them taken by me. There will be another 10 for non-YouTuber suspects. Then there will be 5 slots for detectives.

I’ll send out random announcements like,

__ __ PLEASE REPORT TO THE POLICE STATION

Then evidence found at the crime scene like,

A POTATO WAS FOUND AT THE CRIME SCENE

Then I’ll actually pick somebody to be the murderer. Then I’ll put evidence at the scene directing the murder to everybody. The people involved in the RP will have to pick who is put in prison for the crime.

If there’s anything else I should add, please let me know!! I already made this thread, but I don’t know if that would be self-promoting or what so I won’t post it on here. If you’re interested, I hope I’ll see you there!!

• Tag me! I’m interested
  • Ehh. Might be interested. Tag me
  • Not interested
  • Pfft no. ( Why am I here again? )

0 voters

Nerve (rp)
Last month you and your friends watched an online show called Nerve where contestants do dares for big prizes. This month it seems like they are looking for a new cast. You wouldn’t be foolish enough to sign up would you?

You complete a dare - no harm in that. The next thing you know you are pulled into a world of tempting dares for prizes getting bigger each dare. You realise that the show isn’t all that it seems as things start to get dangerous but the prizes are getting tempting each time. Are you playing the game or is the game playing you?

I kinda based it of the book nerve. Ill probably use a randomiser to pick each persons partner, ill also play nerve and a character.

• I’m interested - tag me
  • Maybe - Tag me
  • Not interested - Dont tag me
  • Maybe -Dont tag me

0 voters

Shine Bright (rp)

“Welcome to Mel Han’s Academy for Prodigies, young one! Come on in. I can tell you’ll fit in just fine. Here are some papers for you to fill out. Like who your parents are, their occupation, stuff about you and whatnot. You do know how to write, don’t you? I hope so, or this’ll be a long few years. Anywho, I’ll show you around.”

“Of course I didn’t tell them they’re being recorded, Mel. They can’t know, or they’ll act all weird. We want the all natural package. After all, that’s what their parents are paying us for.”

Additional Info:

MHA is a high school for famous parents to bring their teens so they can have a normal education without having to deal with paparazzi and rumors.They have normal classes, but little did they know, they are being recorded every once in a while so their parents can see how they’re behaving.

this roleplay was made by @Mini_Turtlez and I. So if you have any questions, feel free to pm either one of us.
We hope you guys are interested, we have a lot planned for this rp! ; )

and now, ze poll.

• I’m interested, tag me ; )
  • Kinda…? tag me : /
  • Kinda…? don’t tag me :{
  • lol no thanks don’t tag me : (

0 voters

(if about 10 people are interested, we’ll make the signups.)

Hello, jdepisode here, pushing through with my brainy juice!!

I was flipping surprised to find no one made an rp based on the 100 series on here yet o.o So I thought that I’d take the challenge :smirk:

It has been 97 years since a nuclear war has devastated Earth. The only known survivors were approximately 400 inhabitants of 12 national space stations that were in orbit at the time. For generations, people have survived in space on what is known as The Ark. The Ark has extremely strict laws and those over 18 who break them are ‘floated’, meaning they are sent out into space into their deaths. I mean, saves more oxygen for others right?

Realization came to those in power that resources are running out and that the Ark will not survive for much longer. It was imperative to discover whether Earth was livable and so 100 juvenile prisoners were sent down to Earth as test subjects to determine whether humans could live on Earth once again. What they did not know, was that they were not the only humans who survived for on Earth are groups known as Grounders, Reapers, Mountain Men and so much more, including strange creatures and peculiar places.

Eventually, those on the Ark joined the others just in time to fight a war against others who threaten their existence. What side will you choose? Who’s war will you fight? And what will you do to survive?

This role play is based on the hit series The 100, based on Kass Morgan’s novel, The 100. Yes, there is also a show. There will be aspects from both but I’ve only ever seen the first season of the actual show so Ill be taking information mostly from the books. Lemme know if anyone is interested so I can get this started up :wink:

• Interested! Tag me!
  • I mean maybe…tag me.
  • Interested but ewwwww don’t tag me you uncultured mouse!
  • Jay, go get yourself a better brain! Don’t tag me! (No thanks)

0 voters

Also, being me, I had a few more.

1. A mystery type rp, either a cool mystery dinner party or a sort of detective case. Each one will be rp and and sg. I will choose a murder for the mystery dinner party. For the detective one, you will each choose a different occupation. For example, forensic scientist, detective, crime scene investigator etc
  • Start working out the ideas of murder mystery
  • Start working out the ideas of detective case
  • Don’t waste your time little sausage muffin hat

0 voters

Thanks mateys!

Hey everyone! I have just started a roleplay called WIN HIS HEART. It’s a bit similar to the BACHELOR! If you want to join, please click YES and sign up using this link by clicking here.

• Yes. I would love to join!
  • No thanks.

0 voters

Hey everyone!! I have this idea for a RP called Hide and Seek

Description

Every other year, 25 participants “ willingly “ participate in a game of Hide and Seek. The thing is, there’s psychopathic serial killers seeking you, and if you’re caught, you’re dead. Stay alive for one week, using resources you find around the arena, and you win. 25 go in, none come out. Are you ready or not, little seeker?

So there will be 5 serial killers, each with 5 targets they have to kill.

• I’m interested ( tag me )
  • I’m sort of interested ( tag me )
  • Not interested ( don’t tag )
  • What? ( don’t tag )

0 voters

Please like the post if you selected tag so I can see the usernames. Thanks!!

Hey guys! Here’s a random idea I was tossing around in my mind for a while. It’s supposed to be an SG but it’s a little different than usual SGs, I’ll explain why below : D

SUMMARY: (not final summary; just for the new ideas thread)
Halloween. An innocent holiday for the kids; a time to waste money on costumes, chocolate, lollies and treats. But at the end of the day, where does all that money go? You’ve guessed it; the bank.

After months of planning and preparation, a group of 6 criminals have figured out a master plan to suffice their desires, needs and hunger for riches.

All they need now in their complex plan are 6 specific people:
The baker.
The doctor.
The painter.
The mathematics teacher.
The news reporter.
And the lawyer.
(occupations may change, TBC)

Each criminal is assigned to one of these innocent civilians in the small town of Marton. They must watch, observe and report back to the head-base to make sure the highest capability of success.

Will you be caught? Will you realise you are being watched? Come and find out this Halloween. >:)

So basically, this SG would be a little different because no one will know who is controlling which character. I would assign you an emoji which I think seems fitting to your character and that will be your code for whenever I post the questions.
In the RP, there’d be 12 characters; 6 innocent people and 6 criminals so there is a limited amount of characters available.
For the sake of the anonymity, I would post every character’s perspective for each chapter so there might be long-ish gaps between the updates.

Without further ado, here’s the voting poll:

• Interested, tag me.
  • Maybe, tag me.
  • Maybe, don’t tag me.
  • Not my kinda thing, don’t tag me.

0 voters

:relaxed:

Hey guys!! I came up with this idea for a RP. It’s called “ Leave The City “

Introduction

The boy woke up, his head throbbing. What happened? He thinks, looking around. His vision is slightly blurry.

The city around him is demolished. Buildings are broken down, some weren’t even there. The most notable thing was the absence of people, like it was the end of the world, and he was the only survivor.

Something groaned behind him. The boy spun around, gasping at the sight.

A little girl’s face was torn, skin sagging. The boy vomits. Her clothes were torn and bloody. But, she was still alive. How was she still alive?

“ Wh-Who are you? “ The boy asks, taking a few steps back. The girl doesn’t answer, naturally. Instead, she races towards him, pouncing. The last thing the boy did was scream.

Description

The year is 2079. The city of Whitechapel has been demolished by a power plant explosion, turning half the community into a plague. A zombie plague.

The government called for an evacuation, but you got the notice too late. They built a wall around the city, trapping the zombies in, but trapping you also.

Now, you must find other trapped survivors and try to survive and find a way out of the city, or die trying.

Other things

This will be a limited SG, probably allowing 10-15 people. Depending on choices made, the characters could die. Please keep that in mind if you want to sign up.

If you want me to tag you on the thread, please please please like this post so I can see what your username is. If you don’t, unless I recognize your pfp, you aren’t being tagged

• I’m interested—tag
  • Sort of interested—tag
  • Not interested—no tag
  • No thank you—no tag

0 voters

If you said you were interested, please vote on the following polls

How many people should I allow to sign up?

0 voters

When should I create this thread?

• Tomorrow
  • In a few days
  • A week
  • A month
  • Never

0 voters

Thank you for spending your time reading this!!

In this RP you can play as any of the characters and good around the lands. All is said above, but I forgot to post the idea on this thread as well so I’m going to do that now.

That is the link to the sign ups.

• Interested - Tag me
  • Maybe - Tag me
  • Maybe - Don’t Tag
  • NOPE! - Don’t Tag
  • I’d love to help!

0 voters

Hey! So, I haven’t been on the forums lately, but I’m back and I have a few ideas for roleplays. I just wanted to know if anybody is interested in any of these ideas to see if I should turn them into roleplays. Some of these ideas aren’t too well thought out but if people are interested in them, I will think them out more if people want me to.

Are You the One? Season 6 - RP

Welcome to season six of Are You The One, a reality show in which twenty to twenty-four competitors will face off in hopes of finding love and winning the million dollar prize. Each competitor will have a perfect match, but they will not know who it is.

In this roleplay, each week will be three RP days. (One RP day equals two days in real life)
During the first day, there will be a competition and there will usually be two winners. The winners will be able to choose who they want to take on a date. After the competition, all of the contestants will socialize in the house.
During the second day, the date will take place and the other contestants will socialize in the house. The rest of the contestants will also choose which couple on the date they want to send into the truth booth, which will reveal if the couple is a perfect match or not. The chosen couple will then get in the booth when they get back from their date, and if they are a perfect match they will spend one last night with the other contestants before going off to a romantic hotel. If they are not a perfect match, they will have to try to move on to continue on in the search of their perfect match.
During the third day, the contestants will socialize and get ready for the match ceremony at night. Each week either the girls or guys will have their pick of who they want to sit with at the ceremony. There will then be twelve lights and every light represents a perfect match. The number of lights that are lit is how many perfect matches are sitting together at the ceremony.
The goal of the game is that by the end of ten (there might be more depending on how many matches there are) weeks all ten-twelve (depends on the number of perfect matches) lights will be lit. If they are, the million dollar prize will split in between all the contestants, if they are not, they will walk away with nothing.

Orange is the New Black inspired RP

This roleplay takes place in a maximum security prison. There is B, C, and D block where the prisoners reside. C and D block have tensions between each other and people in D block usually have the worst conditions and jobs in the prison, as well as the worst crimes committed. There is not much of a plot to this at the moment, but I could put some thought into it if some of you like the idea.

American Horror Story: Hotel inspired RP

This roleplay starts right after some characters check in at Hotel Cortez. (Some other characters will be ghosts) The Hotel is full of dark secrets that nobody knows about; however, many locals have heard that once you check-in, you never leave. Ghosts roam every corner and danger is everywhere you go. Every ghost in the hotel died there because once you die, you can never leave the place of your death. Many ghosts are bitter and angry, wanting to kill other guests and make them suffer as badly as they are. A few ghosts are benevolent and want to help the guests get out of the hotel before they meet their untimely death. Many guests are unaware of all the dangers in the hotel, including the ghosts and the afflicted, also known as vampires. At the time of the guests’ check-in, there are also people being murdered by the Ten Commandments Killer, who has been killing for years. The goal of the guests is to get out of the hotel safely, but that might be too late once they realize what’s really going on in the hotel.

Mystic Messenger inspired RP (Spoilers of the game below)

This roleplay starts out with some of the characters joining a religious organization. (basically a cult, but it’s not introduced that way) The name of the organization is called Mint Eye and there were emails sent to some of the characters, reading,

Meet the people who will love you forever.
Attend the endless party

Don’t you want to escape from this filthy world?
This is an invitation to paradise.

Are you suffering from your past?
We will help the pain go away.

A world filled with pleasure…
A world filled with truth…
A world with no tears…
A world with no rejections…

Accept the angel’s invitation.

Magenta,
Where everyone is happy…

Some of the characters join because they needed a place to escape from their pasts, some are forced to join, others have different reasons. Mint Eye’s headquarters is a palace named Magenta, where the entire organization lives. The organization itself has three ranks. The highest rank is the Savior, who is the founder of the organization, Rika. Her followers are called the Disciples and the Believers, the Disciples being higher ranked and carrying out more important tasks. The organization may seem innocent enough, but soon after joining, the recruits must not leave Magenta for a period of time, are forced to take certain drugs, and undergo brainwashing. The characters there will be slowly brainwashed and become disciples.

On the other side, some characters will be joining R.F.A. (Rika’s Fundraising Association) Rika created this organization with her fiancé to do something good in the world and raise money through fundraising and throwing parties. The couple parties that the R.F.A. hosted were a success and had famous guests and were broadcasted. Rika later left the organization after fighting with her fiancé and faked her death to form Mint Eye. Her fiancé remained the head of the R.F.A. and kept all the secrets about Rika and Mint Eye from everybody, including the rest of the R.F.A. Some characters join the R.F.A. because they have kind hearts and want to fundraise, some were friends with Rika, others have different reasons. Everybody in the R.F.A. is pretty close and has a building where they do all their work related to the organization, hang out, and often spend their time in when they aren’t in school or at their jobs.

After some time of staying loyal to Mint Eye and becoming a disciple, some of the characters are entrusted with a very special mission: to infiltrate the R.F.A. Some members will be watching from the outside, some will hack into the messenger app, but most will join the R.F.A. to discover their information, tear them apart from the inside, and recruit the members to Mint Eye. Along the way, will the members from Mint Eye realize that they’ve been brainwashed and join the R.F.A. permanently due to their realization or will they be hell-bent on destroying the R.F.A. due to the fact that it might be too late to reverse the brainwashing? Will the members from the R.F.A. uncover the secrets behind the organization and find out that they are being infiltrated or will they fall victim to Mint Eye?

Please vote below for which roleplay you would possibly be interested in joining! (You can vote for multiple if there is more than one that you would possibly be interested in joining)

• Are You the One? Season Six - RP
  • Orange is the New Black inspired RP
  • American Horror Story: Hotel inspired RP
  • Mystic Messenger inspired RP

0 voters

I have few ideas.

First: Fantasy Departament
All fantasy creatures exits and there is departament which protect human world from them, investigates cases conected with supernatural and etc. In this RP you can be FD agent or supernatural being like vampire, demon, ghost and etc.

Second: Superhumans city
This RP would be about superpowers, superheroes, supervillains and etc.

• I would join both
  • I would join Supehumans city
  • I would join Fantasy departament
  • Both of them are bad

0 voters

Tags

@BrookieK @UltimaW @Surface_Hyena57 @Roleplay.lk @C_ssie @livvy613 @ThatRandomPerson

The Survivors

You’re a survivor of the apocalypse—but you don’t remember;

In an last attempt to save humanities future, the government implements all Survivors into Eden—a underground city, much like the real world we see today. However, the safe lock failed; And the government was over run and killed by the monsters that had taken over the world.

Will you be able to escape Eden? Or are you confined to death by the monsters that have overcome the world?

• I would join (tag me)
  • I might join (tag me)
  • I might join (don’t tag me)
  • I don’t like the idea

0 voters

Tags

@BrookidK @Roleplay.lk @livvy613 @ThatRandomPerson @Owertym @Surface_Hyena57 @UltimaW
Idk what I’m doing with meh life.

Juvie

Juvenile Detention Center- it is a prison for people under the age of 18. Those people are often called Juvenile Delinquents

Being a teenager is difficult, emotions change faster than you can express them and hormones rise. For the teenagers in WestSide Juvenile Detention Center in New York life life is even tougher. Teenagers whose crimes range from drug use to selling fake IDs are held in this co-ed facility. When the guards are away and the teens are out to play, tensions rise, bonds break and fights erupt. Do you have what it takes to do your time with your sanity intake? Only one way to find out…

_Boy and Girls live in different pods, they can communicate with each other during recreational time, classes which they will have to attend during their stay at Juvie, they may get to eat with each other from time to time. There are therapy sessions your character/ characters will have to attend. _

I was watching a lot of Beyond Scared Straight (I love that show :heart_eyes:) and this idea came to my head. I wanted to make it into a roleplay but I’m not sure how much people would actually join, so I decided to post it here :sweat: :sweat_smile:

• I’ll join this, tag me !!
  • Maybe I’ll join it, tag me !!
  • Maybe I’ll join don’t tag me.
  • Interested tag me !!
  • Interested but don’t tag me !!

0 voters

This isn’t really an idea, but typically, it’s something that I should put out before I do make it again.

So, I made a Westridge High RP, stereotypes and all that. I decided to end it because people said it was too overwhelming in size and/or too similar to every other high school RP. I wanted to give it another shot, so I’ve been planning it out a while.

I wanted to do a poll to see if anyone is willing to give this new go and if anyone would be interested to help me plan it out.

• Interested
  • May Be Interested
  • Not Interested
  • Wanting to Help

0 voters

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

@Daisy_Flower1 @16AngelCat @Kate_Potter

Is there a main plot deployed yet? Or do you have any more details?

Just a reminder…

I have an idea for a RP.

The Best Flying Academy In Litina accepts only the best and most promising students. Each student is separated by Clan. Each student gets a Dragon in their first year, the dragon chooses the student not the other way ‘round. Your character learns to control their dragon(s).

• I’d Join (Tag Me)
  • Maybe (Tag Me)
  • This sounds so dumb! (Don’t Tag Me)
  • Maybe (Don’t Tag Me)
  • I’d like to help!

0 voters

Also for those who know I lost a family member recently, I’m back and back for good I believe.