New Ideas Thread [PLEASE READ]

It’s 1838, I’m a servant for Lord Hayword, my name is Carmella, Carmella Brown.

Welcome to Accrington, 1838. Where King Anthony has been making the rules, for everyone. Women are servants, stay at home moms, or they work as something else. Everything changed when King Anthony decided to make women become servants, and men as the ones who do what they want.

I, Carmella Brown thinks this is wrong, follow me and stop this sexism. But, some might die, and be killed, murdered, or framed for something we didn’t do, but we’ll still fight. We must go over to another place where woman aren’t used as servants.

Learn about the victorian era

Wikipedia

VOTING SYSTEM
Should the plot be sad, in the middle, or good?

• Depressed plot, bad ending
  • Depressed plot, good ending
  • Depressed plot, meh ending
  • Good plot, good ending.
  • Good plot, bad ending.
  • Good plot, meh ending.
  • Meh plot, bad ending. (plot is full of good and fun parts, ending sadly.)
  • Meh plot, good ending.
  • Meh plot, meh ending.

0 voters

How should we start?

• Waking up in the morning.
  • Cleaning, cooking, etc.
  • Night time.
  • Afternoon, getting ready.

0 voters

Are you interested?

• Yes, but don’t tag me.
  • Yes, tag me, my queen.
  • Meh, tag me.
  • Meh, don’t tag me.
  • NoPe!

0 voters

Message me if you want to help with FCs, or just help, because I’m terrible. :joy:

2 Likes

Hey everybody I’ve got some more ideas! Here’s a couple, and I have more that should be ready soon.

Swapped

High school. A time to learn, socialize, and figure out who you are. High school is hard anyway, but doing it all in someone else’s life? That’s nearly impossible. Who would have thought that a regular day of school would lead to finding yourself swapping lives with another student. Waking up in someone else’s house, looking in the mirror at someone who isn’t you, all you know is that it must be because of Max Parker.

Monday everyone was just fine, but after Maxine “Max” Parker tested her experiment. Tuesday morning was as far from normal as you could get. Max’s experiment was to create a teleportation device, and it only succeeded in swapping the minds of those who were nearby at the time.

In this rp the characters not only have to deal with interacting with others, but also deal with trying to blend into someone else’s life, while hoping to get a chance to switch back quickly. Not knowing everything about each other makes it harder, along with there being no guarantee that the person the character swapped with, was even the same gender.

• I am interested - tag me
  • I am interested - do not tag me
  • I am maybe interested - tag me
  • I am maybe interested - do not tag me
  • I am not interested
  • I’m interested, and I would like to help

0 voters

Defectives

100 years ago in the year 2025, war happened. A global war where everyone had everything to lose. Yet people would act as if they had nothing to lose. It was a free for all, and everyone was fighting dirty. Nobody knows exactly what caused the most destruction, but biowarfare is what most people consider was the final straw. Most of the human species was wiped out. By 2026, countries were reduced to just a few cities, and by 2027 many of the remaining cities in the world created the Childbirth Act. The Childbirth Act requires that as an individual reaches adulthood, at the age of 20, they are assigned to a partner of the opposite sex and brought to a holding facility within the city. Basically living in dorms with their gender for the first year, the individuals have their chance to pick a different partner. From then on the male and female live in a dorm style room together, with the task of assisting with repopulation efforts. They remain at least until the age of 26, or until two children are produced. (Exceptions include if there are not at least 2 children by the age of 29, and medical reasons) Afterwards, the parents of the children are not required to remain together, but are encouraged to remain as a, hopefully still expanding, family. There’s only one way to avoid this fate, and that’s to be considered a defective. If you are considered to be defective, and it is not wanted for your traits to pass on to the next generation. Instead of going to the holding facility with the other 20 year olds, you are cast out as one of the Defectives. Out of the city, expected to have a high chance of dying out there on your own. Most who are cast out, die due to the inability to survive out there with nothing, but some survive.

For this rp the characters would be the defectives who have been cast out of a city. Each character’s own goals may differ, but overall, their goal is to live, not even having to worry about the strict rules in many cities. Some may strive to find the supposed, City of the Outcast, and others, find their way to one of the few cities in the world without the Childbirth act, that doesn’t get rid of the Defectives. Although if enough people would like to, city residents will be allowed as characters as well, but the more interesting things will be for the Defectives.

Examples of Defectives/Outcasts
  • Health issues
  • Mental issues
  • Inability to reproduce
  • Too much of a troublemaker (criminal/other undesirable qualities of the type)
  • special reason*
    This is not an exclusive list. Just a few examples.
  • I am interested - tag me
  • I am interested - do not tag me
  • I am maybe interested - tag me
  • I am maybe interested - do not tag me
  • I am not interested

0 voters

I hope you guys like these ideas! I’ll have more ideas to post soon as well, but wanted to get the first couple posted.

2 Likes

EX ON THE BEACH
Based off the mtv show
10 single people think they are going to a beach and island for a romantic vacation and to try and find someone they have a connection with but then their ex’s show up and potentially mess everything up.
There will be 20 people, obviously. The original 10 will start RPing before the ex’s come in, so relationships will be made.
The I will pair up the ex’s and who is with who and give you a reason they broke up based on both characters bio and personalities.
There are some more kinks and stuff I need to work out but would anyone be wanting to do this?

• Yes tag me
  • Maybe tag me
  • Maybe don’t tag me

0 voters

3 Likes

The Galaxy Wars

In the year 3000 earth has become uninhabitable and humans now reside in different planets. Because of the rising crime rate in one of these Planets the government decides to set up a legalized contract system, in which registered bounty hunters not only chase criminals and bring them in alive in return for a reward. But they also protect citizens from dangerous aliens.

This RP will follow your character who is apart of a team of space bounty hunters as they capture criminals, face dangerous space aliens, and navigate their relationship with their crew members.

space%202%20(3)

Additional Background Information

Additional Background Information:

The planet most humans reside on is Anthropoda that is the planet where your character will most likely be from. The bounty hunters are humans who are in between the lines of good and bad. Most of them either find it hard to fit in with society, have a criminal record or just like the thrill of hunting criminals and visiting new planets. These bounty hunters all work for the organization I.S.S.P (Inter-solar system Protection Unit)

The more dangerous the criminal the high the bounty and the more money your crew gets. As you get more money you’ll be able to buy new gear, upgrade your spaceship and more. Occasionally your crew will be sent out to capture or kill aliens who invade a planet or threaten the lives of humans. The alien’s powers can vary so the stronger they are the harder it is to kill them.

How This Rp Will Work

How This Rp Will Work

There are three different space groups/crews your character can be a part of:

1. Alpha Crew: They’ve been in the organization the longest and are most like to get more dangerous missions. Since they’re the most experience they can take a mentor role for the younger bounty hunters.

2. The Beta Crew: They’ve been in the organization the second longest and sometimes assist the Alpha Crew on their mission if it’s too much for them to handle.

3. The Gamma Crew: Their the youngest and most inexperienced, and are most like to get killed. They rarely get extremely dangerous mission unless it’s too test them. Their goal is to earn as much money and get as much experience as fast as possible. Out of all the crews their given the most missions and work the longest.

Some roles you’ll have to reserve for before you sign up (commander, co-pilot, scientist, engineer etc.) other roles you wouldn’t really have to reserve.

• I’m interested, tag me
  • I’m interested, but don’t tag me
  • I’ll join, tag me
  • Maybe, tag me
  • Maybe, but don’t tag me

0 voters

Earlier this week I made a most wanted to know which one out of the three idea people like better. Since this was the most popular I decided I’ll make this one but I wanted to know who will be willing to join.

2 Likes

Hey again! Like I said on my last post, I’ve got more ideas coming! The next couple I have after this are a little farther behind in the development, but this one is all ready to go! Swapped
is open for sign ups, Defectives will be soon, and if you guys like it, so will this!

Fated To Be

In Ancient Greece, there was a group of friends. They did everything together, as close of friends as could be. Even their differing personalities, the friends were always strongest together, especially with the couples paired together. After the sudden death of the guy who brought the group together, the rest of them, the couples, made a blood pact. They went to an altar dedicated to multiple of the ancient gods and vowed that nothing would separate them, not time, and not even death. Soon after, a storm came and each of them died.

Years later, during the renaissance, a group of people came together. They may have had different backgrounds, but their souls were the same as they were in Greece. The couples were drawn together and the group became friends. After some time, one of the girls died in childbirth, and shortly after the rest fell ill and died, devastated over the death.

Once again, the souls were reborn. This time early in America’s history. The friends came together, and the soulmates were drawn together falling in love. The group fought and died together in the revolutionary war.

Then soulmates, and friends, came together once more. Destined to be together, their time was unfortunately cut extra short. They each began to meet each other during World War II, some of them were medics, some soldiers, and one was a local to a town where the troops were stationed. They all died in an explosion.

Reincarnated to live yet another life, during college in the year 2019, how long will this group remain. Will they break the cycle and live long lives together, or will they die young together once again. Despite their completely different backgrounds and lives, they will be drawn together, but what is in store for this reincarnation only time will tell.

When you sign up for a character, I will take all of their information to determine who their soulmates are. I will ask about their new reincarnation mainly, but I will ask a little about their previous reincarnations as well. I won’t tell you all who each of the soulmate pairs are, but I may tell a select few who their character’s soulmate is ahead of time. And even though I say they have been a group of friends, it doesn’t mean they all always get along each reincarnation.

• I’m interested - tag me
  • I’m interested - don’t tag me
  • I’m maybe interested - tag me
  • I’m maybe interested - don’t tag me
  • I’m not interested

0 voters

5 Likes

Righto, guys, I started this RP called SAW (my own version of the films) about a year ago, after more than two months of hard-out planning. And after a year it’s still VERY slowly chugging along. Though we were wanting to give it a bit more life and speed it up a little. Not too much, just so we get back to a few posts a week, not a few a month.
So, @Ella, @QueenChid, @Littlefeets, and I were wondering if there were anyone out who’d be interested in adopting a character. Two are available now, and a few

Here’s the outline:

Anyone keen?

• Sure, sounds interesting
  • Maybe, let me take a look
  • Nah, not my thing
  • I don’t know, I’ll PM you

0 voters

6 Likes

Many years ago, there were people who could use magic. They were the heroes of myths and legends, the villains that could destroy armies with a snap of their fingers. But as the source of all magic was rapidly fading, those gifted with magic, good and bad alike, all came together to seal their tales, so that one day, when magic inevitably returned, their descendants would be prepared. These are what we call fairy tales.

But now, the magic is returning, stronger than ever. Descendants of those magic users are gaining out-of-control powers that they can’t explain, and something even more powerful than the magic is lurking behind the scenes. Can these kids figure out what is going on, or will it be too late?

This RP will be focused around high school-aged kids, around 14-18 years old. The main descendants of these fairy tale characters are all drawn to a town in North Carolina named Aspen Woods, where the original source of magic was located, which is why all these kids are in close proximity.

• I’m interested, tag me
  • I’m interested, don’t tag me
  • I’m interested, reserve a spot for me (female)
  • I’m interested, reserve a spot for me (male)
  • I’m not interested

0 voters

2 Likes

Sorry that I am posting here again, I’m just working with someone now. @CrazyCaliope and I are working together, and have changed/refined the idea somewhat. We were wondering what you thought.

Welcome to Sky High!
This is a school for kids with superpowers. The school has been closed for the past decade and a ban was even put on children receiving their powers until age 16. Why? The event that closed the school was too terrible and too dangerous. Now enough time has passed that things could be safe again for the older kids, who have turned 16 but don’t know about their powers. Your parents all decided to keep you safe and keep them a secret, so all you know is that you’re attending a new school.
Once you get into the school, you will be put into classes based on your power and how strong it is. Day one will be the test and that’s where both your character (and you) learn what your power even is. Maybe only some of you will tap into it right away. The teacher will access whether you are a hero or sidekick on the day and that’ll affect the rest of the school year and your dorm-mates.
During the year, classes will go on field trips, face minor super-villains or superheroes, undertake certain tasks set by the creator(s), all depending on your power. Along with that, all the superheroes and the supervillains have to stay hidden from the world since they are forbidden. If you are found, you will either get killed or the government will run tests on you.

Do you want to join?

• Yes, tag me
  • I’ll have a look, tag me
  • I’ll have a look, don’t tag me
  • Nah, not my thing, don’t tag me

0 voters

1 Like

Hello! I had a fresh Idea I wanted to try out. Instead of playing as just humans, you can play as animals too!

Here is my idea.

Humans and Animals think alike, but Animals are considered different. Animals have been treated poorly if wild. Only housepets are treated fairly. But humans have problems of their own. In each corner of the world global warming is of essence. There has been reports of natrual disasters destroying contries and cities. People have gone missing. And pets have gone without owners? Funny right? Anyways, humans must “join forces” with animals. But of course it might not be easy, since they can’t talk. But Animals communicate with each other. They have to prove themselves in order to save the day. Will you help them?

YOU MUST HAVE ONE PER AND ONE HUMAN. YOUR HUMAN AND PER WILL NOT BE TOGETHER THOUGH. HOUSE PETS ARE LIMITED TO 8 AND WILD ANIMALS ARE UNLIMITED.

IF WANTING TO JOIN YOU GET MORE INFORMATION.

• Im interested tag me.
  • Not interested.
  • Im interested reserve me female.
  • Im interested reserve me male.
  • Im interested reserve me female pet.
  • Im interested reserve me male pet.
  • Im interested reserve me female wild animal.
  • Im interested reserve me male wild animal.
  • Im not sure. I will consider it when i get more info.

0 voters

2 Likes

I have 2 ideas, one being new and the other being a revamp.

The End
giphy
If you’re a fan of monsters, surviving and mystery, then this one is for you!
The general plot is about monsters, honestly. I will have SG posts with situations, let you face and create choices. As well as making decisions on who to let go!

It’s still roughly based off the webtoon “Sweet Home”, but I’ll add a few twists on my own as we go. Clues, solving-mystery and all while surviving.

Here’s the plot of it;
Humanity is said to be put to an end, what happens to be the biggest war between different species happened at this very era. Distorted, weird and creepy creatures -one word monsters.

This happened at the said time of 2050. Androids; not realistic ones, but small droids became our guide and servants, a few models of watches that can be used to make holographic calls, as well as objects to send a message were given to CEO’s of multiple companies. That said, it was a fairly average day. Signs were already appearing, but no one dared to question themselves; what is going on?

Others puked and puked, had a fever, bad mood, and was clearly weak. Some checked in with the doctors, but they only gave them the usual, not consulting a much more better medicine. But, no one again dared to question themselves; what is going on?

It came to the point, where others where no longer able to move, they could only do nothing but toss and turn on their bed, puke and puke, being taken care of, have a bad mood and sleep. Still, no one dared to question themselves; what is going on?

They knew there was something going on. The government clearly isn’t to be trusted, since they knew about this too. Nervous faces were implanted, worry and even anger came across other people. Many shops closed, many school days were cut off, there were no longer interesting shows on TV. However, no one still dared to answer the question; what is going on?

Answering that question, is a big help to surviving in this outbreak. Don’t be afraid to answer, don’t be afraid to tell, don’t be afraid to believe. Believe before reality slaps you, luckily, someone believed, stepped in and said -there is something weird going on…

~~
It’ll hopefully be more organized and prepared than the other one.

Freaky Friday
giphy
If you’re a fan of ordinary academy with a few twists, then this one is fit for you!

Freaky Friday is my new idea; It’s basically a school or a town with ordinary activity, except for a weird “curse” that only the students from the school know.
I haven’t thought it out yet, but I thought that I’d post the idea here!

Here’s the plot of it;
Welcome to the weird town of Villa Carmelia. You must be wondering; how is it weird?
It’s honestly not exactly weird! Since, it’s not like there are occult organizations here {Maybe…}, the people aren’t weird {Kinda…}, and there are no cursed abandoned forests and warehouses! {Close…} So, how is it weird?

They say that the weirdness of this village is caused by a school, a school established in 1929, the first ever school in this town. It is old, but it’s the only school in Villa Carmelia, so what can you do? Bystanders may say; “there’s nothing out of the ordinary!” “It has ordinary activity!”. Ordinary my ass, only the students know what, when and where it’s happening.

To put this bluntly, Freaky Friday happens in Villa Carmelia’s school, the only school in this village. Every Friday, there are new situations that you must solve without others knowing. Be it students or adults, because if they know, you’re going to get cursed.
~~
I’m still planning out situations and what I’ll do for this RP, and polish out the plot as well. But since, it’s still an idea, I decided to post it anyway!

• Interested in the “THE END” Revamp
  • Interested in the new idea, “FREAKY FRIDAY”
  • Interested in both
  • No thanks
  • Maybe…

0 voters

• Tag me when THE END is made.
  • Tag me when the new idea, FREAKY FRIDAY is made
  • No thanks…

0 voters

• Tag me when either THE END or FREAKY FRIDAY is made
  • No thanks…

0 voters

1 Like

Horror RP or SG

Guys I’ve been thinking of making a horror RP however I need to ask you a few questions first.

Q1: What type of horror do most of you love the most?

• Gore & Disturbing
  • Psychological
  • Killer
  • Monster
  • Pasranormal

0 voters

Q2: What type of game would you like for this to be?

• RP
  • SG & RP
  • SG

0 voters

Q3: Do you like joining games where the possibility of your character is big, but you can make more?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

Thank you all for this, Hope it helps me decide what type of horror to make :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have ideas, but… I might have to wait to do them, here’s one of them…

The Big Bang~ SG/RP

THIS IS NOT BIG BANG THEORY
Welcome to The Big Bang, the game show. We have 10 females and males from different planets arrive on The Big Bang game show. There is a mega house for them to live in. We have partnered up with the directors of Galactic Game to do this. Different games will be played to find out who’s out and who’s in.

Being evicted happens once a week, it depends.

Drama, mystery and more happens. What do you think is the unsettling noise you hear at night…? You find out.

• I’d love to join! TAG ME!
  • I’d help :slight_smile:
  • Maybe, I need more infomation, tag
  • Maybe, I need more infomation, NO TAG
  • Maybe, tag.
  • noo, I’m good :slight_smile:
  • GROSS GROSS NOO!

0 voters

Keep in mind, ill be making this RP in August.

2 Likes

THE AMUSEMENT PARK

So I have this idea for a RP/SG. A group of tourist arrived at their last destination on the trip before returning home. It was an abandoned amusement park. They had 4 hours to go around and take photos. After 4 hours, they returned to their bus to see the driver had been brutally killed. They checked on the gate and other entrances. All were locked. They were trapped inside this amusement park with a killer on the loose. And was it even a human? No one knows.

Do you want to join in?

• Tag me cause I will join in
  • Tag me, maybe I’ll join in
  • Don’t tag me, maybe I’ll join in
  • Don’t tag me, I don’t want to join in
  • I can help

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t know if this has been done but…

Experiment 2.0

A Experiment Went Wrong (2.0) and Became Crazy and has Tempted Many People to become An Experiment Like Them…Yet They Didn’t Go Fully Crazy, Some of them try to find out who this was…Some just left them to their Self .

This Is Their Chocie

• I Can Help
  • I’m Interested (Tag)
  • Maybe{Tag}
  • Im Not Interested and i cant help

0 voters

1 Like

I can’t believe I’m doing this, since this is my first time but I just wanted to give out an idea so…

Im new in doing this, but here is an idea that just came up with my mind!

The Curse of Brindton High

It’s 1989 and all of the students of Brindton High is excited for the many events that will take place, the upcoming pep rally, yearbook preparations, the final examinations, preparation to many club activities, the foundation day, and the junior and senior prom. All was fine, until news came when the most popular girl in school, Kimberly Johnson, was reported dead. Cause? Suicide. But when clues started to surface and the events were slowly lining up, was it really a suicide? Sometimes, things weren’t meant to find out… even if it was right under their noses.

How this works

There will be five important groups in the story, which you can decide to solve or hide some evidence, clues, and events.

Faculty and Staff- They will play a role to serve not only the students, but will have heavier duties to hinder and advantages to solve or hide the death of Kimberly Johnson, the faculty and staff knows the school from front to back; which includes many exclusive places. These include the teachers, guidance counselor, vice principal, accountant, and even the janitor.

Journalism Club- They play a role that gives them the most clues due to them accessing to some memorabilia’s, knowing events and places in the campus, and will most almost always go around school for information in events such as the daily newspaper or helping the yearbook committee.

Student Council- The most trusted in the school by the students and the faculty and staff which gives them information that is hidden by staff such as the faculty room or hidden in the campus that will not be accessible in regular students.

“The popular gals”- They are always in close proximity to Kimberly, knowing the secrets and the life of hers, making some of her personal belongings, some of her personal life, and other private information be gained easily and can be the major clues.

Students are unlimited, but they can find the most easiest and hardest clues depending on relationships and other circumstances. They also have the advantage to not be directly be noticed easily, and can be flexible depending on the plot, relationship, and story.

• I’m interested, tag me!
  • I may be interested, tag me!
  • I’m not interested.
  • I’m may be interested, but don’t tag me!
  • I’m interested and I’d like to help you too!
  • I’m not interested, but I’m willing to help you!
  • I’m not interested, and I’m not willing to help.
  • I need more information.

0 voters

ESCAPE THE CLICHE

Aren’t we all tired of cliches and stereotypes in stories? What will you do, if you get thrown into a book full of cliches?

So, I have this idea for a comedy RP/SG. I will create different stories plots for different genres, and the one thing they all have in common is they are full of cliches and stereotypes. You will get the chance to reserve for one main character of one of the stories and you can also reserve for subplot characters in others stories.

How this works:
For the main characters,
There will be a system which marks down your cliche scores. If you are able to turn a cliche situation in the story into something completely different, you will get points based on the cliche that you have changed. If you accidentally creat a cliche situation, your score will drop.

For the subplot characters,
Your mission is to act as cliche as possible. I will include roles and some personality traits so you could create your characters based on those information. Your mission is to make the main characters’ mission harder.

The higher the cliche scores are, the less cliche the subplot characters will be.

I just want this to be a fun RP/SG, and like I said, it is a comedy RP/SG.

Are you interested?

• Yes I am interested (Tag me)
  • Maybe, I’m not sure (Tag me)
  • Maybe, I’m not sure (Don’t tag me)
  • No I’m not interested (Don’t tag me)
  • I’m interested and I can help
  • I’m not interested but I can help

0 voters

1 Like

This is an RPs I made up so like this reply if you like it and wanna be tagged.
You wake up as a usual day, you need to get to school. As you walk into a regular day around your lunch, as you head to your locker you see a note on everybody’s locker, you read them it stated “meet in the bleachers in the gym to watch Mr. Trevias. As I made my way to my locker I saw everyone heading to the gym I snatched my lunch out of my locker and speed walked to the gym, I saw a tall hooded man with all black on and a mask on as well. He had a gun, as I had ran to class, for the next block. Then at last block I headed to my locker to go home I saw the same gun used to shoot the principal. As I peered over to the gym. The principal just lying there in his own pool of blood…?! I gotta get out. I ran to the teacher I just had. Miss there is a gun in my locker, you mean this one as she pulled open her desk drawer. She shot the gun. And it hit me.

Sunset High, the real name? Sunside Vill Academy. We called it Sunset High since when we first came to the school we always would watch the sunset here. It was honestly the best. It was right above the water on a cliff. Until the Dance everyone panicked, besides the people that weren’t single. So I freaked out. Who would ask me? What would I wear?

1 Like

@mikaela_petty, this isn’t actually how this thread works. Please read the first post.
Everyone shares their idea, or ideas, along with a poll to see if there is interest. As many have done above you. If people want to talk with you, they PM you rather than post it on this thread.

This thread is ONLY for idea posts! (wink)

I will delete this post later on today, so long as the message is acknowledged.

@mikaela_petty, edit your thread, please, don’t just add a new post!

3 Likes

The Creatures Camp

The Creatures Camp Is A Camp For Creatures That need to find out what they are, The camp was a Place for Out of control children but soon after everyone was “Fixed” One Child Stayed Behind And Haunted the Place. So the Camp Decided To Make it for Creatures, Who they thought Could Handle This But Still needed to figure out what they are

• I’m Interested
  • I Would like to hep but i’m not interested
  • I would like to help but i’m Interested
  • I’m Not Interested

0 voters

1 Like
  • Pls Tag me seems cool
  • Seems cool just don’t tag me
  • It’s ok
  • It’s horrible you suck
  • No thanks

0 voters