New in eepisode

Hi my angels, I’m new in episode community, I wanna tell you that, ALL OF YOU
I love you so much and I am so so happy to join in your world , and I wish to know you all and I wanna be your friend.

my angels, Actually I don’t know if I wrote in the correct section or not , I want to announce about competitions in my instagram in the coming period because I will release my story soon, and I want your support , and I wanna to reward you for the support, I am good in home design, and I will make beautiful background
follow me in instagram : Episode.Alaa

3 Likes

that is sims you cant use that

1 Like

I love itttttt

1 Like

its from sims 4.

2 Likes

??

1 Like

Hey, while I think it’s cool that you want to offer free backgrounds, you can not use Sims screenshots. EA has a copyright on all of the assets they release. This means that you can not use it on Episode. If you want to create backgrounds, I can give you some royalty free sites where you can get non-copyright images that you can edit? Let me know.

4 Likes

sims 4. the video game. own by EA and maxis . it is copyritghed also.

2 Likes

Oh…

I’ve actually never heard of that. Thanks for clearing that up!

1 Like

Really you never heard of sims. Its a game there work like a doll house and you Can build houses and live life

Here is a trailer

4 Likes

That’s so funny, I’ve never heard of it.

Imma google it rn

2 Likes

Omg why :sob: I was so happy with that and I bought it all this is not fair :sob:

2 Likes

Expect the unexpected, so yeah. All, copyright.

1 Like

This is so sad :sob: I wish to use them

2 Likes

You could get in trouble, plus, episode will still reject these backgrounds. All of them are from the sources that @line123462 mentioned, whether u like it or not, so u can not use them.

3 Likes

:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

2 Likes

If u need to make backgrounds, I would suggest to use a public domain website with public domain assets, meaning materials like a chair for example, to create one. Best one, is Pixabay.com

1 Like

Yeah plz I love home design I wanna do something like that , I am so mad In the end I bought everything from EA, I will talk to them

2 Likes

talk to them. it would be a waste of time. I own evrything from sims 1 to 4 of expansions you can not use it. its sims. you bought it to play sims . not to make backgrounds for episode.

1 Like

exactly.

1 Like

This is your point, my dear