New in eepisode

??

1 Like

Hey, while I think it’s cool that you want to offer free backgrounds, you can not use Sims screenshots. EA has a copyright on all of the assets they release. This means that you can not use it on Episode. If you want to create backgrounds, I can give you some royalty free sites where you can get non-copyright images that you can edit? Let me know.

4 Likes

sims 4. the video game. own by EA and maxis . it is copyritghed also.

2 Likes

Oh…

I’ve actually never heard of that. Thanks for clearing that up!

1 Like

Really you never heard of sims. Its a game there work like a doll house and you Can build houses and live life

Here is a trailer

4 Likes

That’s so funny, I’ve never heard of it.

Imma google it rn

2 Likes

Omg why :sob: I was so happy with that and I bought it all this is not fair :sob:

2 Likes

Expect the unexpected, so yeah. All, copyright.

1 Like

This is so sad :sob: I wish to use them

2 Likes

You could get in trouble, plus, episode will still reject these backgrounds. All of them are from the sources that @line123462 mentioned, whether u like it or not, so u can not use them.

3 Likes

:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

2 Likes

If u need to make backgrounds, I would suggest to use a public domain website with public domain assets, meaning materials like a chair for example, to create one. Best one, is Pixabay.com

1 Like

Yeah plz I love home design I wanna do something like that , I am so mad In the end I bought everything from EA, I will talk to them

2 Likes

talk to them. it would be a waste of time. I own evrything from sims 1 to 4 of expansions you can not use it. its sims. you bought it to play sims . not to make backgrounds for episode.

1 Like

exactly.

1 Like

This is your point, my dear

Thank you hun you are so kind :heart: I will see

It is a very beautiful game like a real life

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is for backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much dear

1 Like