New in the community!

Thank you! I will remember that :blush:

1 Like

Wow you must have worked really hard if yours if already done! I look forward to reading it. I am on episode 2 still, but if I need a proof reader I will message you. Thank you already :hearts:

1 Like

@Ara_Elle_stories Hii! Pleasure to meet you. :hearts:

@JHW Thanks for the welcome!! Nice to meet you too. And thank you, I will keep it in mind :grin:

@anon54207210 Haahah hey! Nothing wrong with being a little weird, right? Thanks for reacting to my topic!

@lvqbrl Hey! Thank you :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hiya. Do you have a forum family already

Most of mines you might have already met, one of them is @SakuraCheam, she really nice

Omg you use z after wordz too!!!

1 Like

Haha, I believe we haven’t met soo…

HELLOOO THERE!

It’s nice to meet you! :blush:

(Also awwww you think I’m nice sis? :joy: I love you! :purple_heart:)

Yayz!

Welcome Glad to have you if you need some help here are two threads i think are very helpful (Sorry not sorry for the self promoting hehehe :joy::joy:)

1 Like

Welcome to the community :wave:

And @MystikLunaa they really need to pin those threads at the top so everyone can see them, they’re so helpful :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @episodebymaria!

Hopefully, you’ll meet a lot of nice people here and a few un-nice ones, like me :smirk:. Anyways, if you could visit my Fast food centre on forums, I might give you a good discount! :grin: I am not much active on Instagram, but you can almost always find me on forums.

I also do the same when I’m talking, but mostly when they end with an s

@Ara_Elle_stories No I don’t have one yet, but I would love to!!

@SakuraCheam Hey! Nice to meet you!!

@MystikLunaa No problem with the self promoting hahaha, those treads seem to be very helpful, I’ll check them out later today! Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@JemU776 Thanks for the welcome, and yes, I completely agree!

@BadassSaasha Thanks for the welcome! I’ll make sure to check out your forum later today. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Cool, we could be forum sisters

:joy::joy: Haha yes. Can’t wait.

1 Like

@Ara_Elle_stories I’d love to! :hearts:

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Welcome! :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.