New Instagram Group @episode.golden (Hiring)

Hello everyone,
My group @episode.golden on Instagram is currently hiring for some limited positions.
While hiring for members of the group will open shortly, as of now we are hiring the following;

• Managers for our 4 teams. (More information below)
  • A Designer

Information on the Manager positions:

Information:

The group has four teams.
When you click on each group you are given a list of what you’re expected to manage.

1. Art Team

Includes: Overlay Creation, Mood boards, Character Cards, Covers, Art Scenes, Intro/Extro Art, Custom Poses, Splashes, Video edits, Highlight Icons and Profile Pictures.

When you click on the hiring form link you will be informed on what the position requires you to do.

2. Social Team

Includes: Directing Tips, Quote of the week, Shout out of the week, Outfit of the week, Story Prompts, Art Tips, Word of the week, New Art releases, Story recommendations, Shout outs and Interviews.

Note: The requirements of the job will be explained in much more detail if you are ‘hired’

When you click on the hiring form link you will be informed on what the position requires you to do.

3. Drive team

The manager of this team will be in charge of the group’s drive. While they will may/maynot have access to upload in it, only they can decide what work is of standard to go in it.

Includes: Backgrounds, Overlays, Script Templates and Png’s.

4. Story Team

Includes: Story Reviews, Proofreading, Story trailers and Read for Read.

What you do as a manager

More information will be given at the start of the hiring form.

As a manager you are expected to give out requests for what you manage (minus most the social team, This is because there are minimum things that can be requested. Things like Quote of the week etc. are not requested they are expected. The manager of the social team must allocate/distribute these to members in the social team.

Furthermore, When a job is done you must Pm or email it to the group account.

(I suck at explaining things, so feel free to ask any questions about anything that isn’t clear or to get more detail.)

Information on the designer position:

Information

Instead of a hiring from please email the following account
In your email include an example if possible or you can ask to answer some questions regarding the position, You will then be asked questions by the owner of the group via email.

You will receive credit in almost every post!

What you do

I can’t really explain this job without showing examples - which I don’t yet have.
but you’d be expected to work quickly and design a logo for the group and slides and stuff…

Hiring Forms

Hiring form links

if the designer hiring form doesn’t work please email episodegolden@gmail.com

4 Likes