New Joseph Evans story!

Hey guys, Joseph Evans here! I just wanna share the news that I have a BRAND NEW EPISODE STORY out now!

Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6717569505558528

It’s called City of the Falling Sky, and it’s a direct adaptation of my novel that has the same name. For those of you who’ve read the book, I hope this is a cool way to see your favourite characters come to life, and for those who have yet to discover the story, I hope you enjoy experiencing it for the first time in animated form!

Here’s the description:

When Seckry Sevenstars was six years old, his father disappeared.

The two of them had spent the afternoon picking berries together in the fields surrounding their village. It had been a warm, hazy summer evening, the air filled with lazy glowflies and the berries soft and ripe. In Seckry’s vague memory, it had been perfect. But the following morning, his father was gone, along with every trace of his existence. It was like he had never lived.

Dreams of that evening still plague Seckry’s nights. Swimming in and out of his consciousness are images of his father’s watch; one that was inscribed with foreign markings, and glowing an eerie green. What had his dad told him about that watch? That if that green glow ever changed to red, it would be the end of the world.

Now fifteen, Seckry is adapting to life in the big city of Skyfall, and it isn’t long before he’s competing at Friction (the city’s most popular e-sport), slurping awe-inspiring multicoloured milkshakes, and getting butterflies on his first date. But a series of events lead him into the restricted grounds of the enigmatic Endrin Corporation; the city’s sole energy supplier, and there, Seckry finds something cowering in the darkness; something that is about to change his life forever.

A girl.

She has no memory of who she is, where she’s from, or why she’s there. But she knows she’s in danger. Seckry grabs one of her frail arms and escapes with her, determined to help her recall her past. But what Seckry uncovers is more disturbing than he could ever have imagined.

Something that stems all the way back to that fateful day nine years ago.

Happy reading! Here’s the link again: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6717569505558528

I’d love to hear what you guys think of it!

48 Likes

This is the first time I’ve seen Joseph post, on the fourms! Joseph is here! :heart_eyes: :100: Gonna check your awesome story out! I :raised_hands::sunglasses:

18 Likes

oh my god i’m so excited, i have to read this! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I am indeed here! I know I don’t post very often - I really should get more involved! I really hope you enjoy the first 3 episodes :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes! I love all your story so can’t wait to check this one out :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Awesome! It’s okay if you don’t post often in a while, life has you pretty busy! Continue to make some more awesome tutorials and stories! It’s good to see you on forums! :sunglasses::raised_hands::clap:

4 Likes

I’ve read the first 3 chapters and I’m hooked, can’t wait for more!

5 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad you’re enjoying the story so far! Thanks for reading it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s been a pleasure!:slightly_smiling_face: Tenk’s my favourite character so far and Cutson gives me the chills.:joy:

5 Likes

That’s awesome you’re a fan of Tenk! He’s my favourite character to write dialogue for, which is why there’s so much of it :joy:

4 Likes

Oooo that description sound so interesting. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Omg I’m going to go read this right now!

3 Likes

Hey there Joseph! I’m glad to see you here on the forums :smiley:
I love your stories! They’re all very unique and very well written :heart:
My favorites of yours would have to be Glitch Girl, The Secret of Rain, and The Last Goodbye :heart_eyes:
I can’t wait to check out this new one!!

5 Likes

i just finished The Last Goodbye, wowie i’ll read this once i have time tomorrow! but now it’s bedtime~

3 Likes

Whoop :clap:t4::clap:t4: I love your stories so much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I especially like The Last Goodbye and Glitch Girl. You’re one of the people who helped (videos) and inspired me to become a writer :heart: oop sorry for pming you too :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Also, I want to thank you so much for all those episode tutorials on YouTube! They were able to guide me well on how to type in the correct commands for different scenes and I really appreciate that kind of help being offered to new writers :hugs::heart:

4 Likes

Your stories are amazing! I’m definitely reading this!

2 Likes

I’m glad you like the description! I hope the story does it justice!

2 Likes

Awesome! I really hope you enjoy these first 3 episodes! I’d love to hear what you think :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed my other stories and I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on this one! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes