New Limited Collection Bubblegum Machine!

Yeah… like what’s with this selectiveness??? It’s getting really old and annoying…

I think they chose the wrong option from the beta testing… them choosing real money payments instead of gems… it’s just strange to me as an app that’s targeted towards kids 12+ lmao.

:100:

1 Like

Exactly, I feel like they could’ve done so much better with the outfits, especially if you have to pay for more turns, and since you don’t know what they look like, imagine spending money, 1-not getting any outfits, 2-getting an outfit that you really don’t like, I’ve seen two of them and honestly they’re not good… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

it does :confused:

@StoriesByRayna ehhh Ik what you mean, but at the same time, I want to spin, you know? :c
I saw three outfits (maybe there are more?) and I thought it would be something else—something that we don’t have in the portal—but at the same time, it could still be nice to have something for a fall avatar as I’m not spending gems on outfits at all. At the end, I wouldn’t mind that much even if I imagined “academia” in more exclusive outfits.

@MissHaze idk tbh, I wish it would be really beta for all, not in parts, because meh… everyone is missing something; some people missed k-pop and summer things, now some will miss other themes probably :confused:

edit. btw @Marysol.Episode YOU’RE GEM RICH :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah I agree with all of that. Like if spend gems on it and be bummed when I didn’t win an outfit… and if I got those outfits after paying for turns… I’d be so mad lol.

Like legit… the outfits should be super cool, like most of them were before.

1 Like

BTW

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t understand why it’s so selective… I also wonder how selection works…

How much money do they want for extra turns anyways??

Oh, I don’t know the exact numbers because it was in my currency, but I believe the starting point was $2.50? and you have three types of adding tokens, but it was similar to buying passes tbh

3 Likes

Okay okay… yeeeaaaaaa I feel like I’d only spend gems on extra turns… I wanna know what I’m getting if I’m gonna spend actual money haha. But I’ll still be exited for it to return to my phone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: lol it was fun when it refilled and then I’d run to the app to take my turns hahaha. I guess it’s still a little bit of interactive fun… since they’ve taken the interactive fun out of their stories…lol :rofl:

But hey episode! I’ve got almost ten thousand gems! So gimmie something to spend ‘em on!

umm… maybe support authors community stories with gems? that’s a good tip :sob: :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Those annoying surveys paid off, I take at least 10 everyday :sob: :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha yeah that’s true :grin: at the moment I’m just reading episode stories cause my Sapphire VIP renewed when I didn’t think I had the money loaded for it… I wanted to get the Amethyst VIP again so I could get back to community reading… so I had to ho through Apple and get my refund. So I got my refund Apple canceled my subscription… but it still worked/still works… so like I got Sapphire VIP for free! Lol so I’m just keeping with it till it runs out since it’s free lol, then I’ll get Amethyst again, so I can get back to good stories :rofl:

100%. These “Acadamia” outfits are very bland and I’m sure that some of them are items that we already have in the portal. I mean, seriously… who’s gonna feel inclined to spend real money on those?! :thinking: :eyes:

But to be honest… the outfits aren’t even the worst gifts in the gumball machine. I’d give the trophy for the worst gumball machine gift, to the pass-free tickets for the Episode Originals that no one asked for! :woman_facepalming:t3: :woman_facepalming:t3: Whenever I receive one of those I’m just staring blankly at my screen and silently judging like: “I’m not that desperate, thanks!” :rofl: :joy: And making the story pass free doesn’t make any difference to me, because I’ve still got 200+ passes [due to VIP] that I’m never gonna use, so they’re just gonna keep building!

2 Likes

ohhh i got those often in previous beta testing, I was like… ok :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Insert “deepbreath” animation here.

It’s just a test. :tada: :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Yeah the outfits aren’t great like they were when it first rolled out… we legit have those outfits available to everyone in the portal. Like the outfits we got before were ones that aren’t in the portal and weren’t even used in that many original stories… so I don’t know why they’ve gone so boring and ugly with these lol… and I agree those super passes and pass free reading tickets are the absolute worst! It’s literally useless garbage. No one wants pass free reading on your terrible original stories :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

eyeroll + facepalm THANK YOU, NEXT :rofl: :smiling_face:
I hope when it gets back to me (and everyone as normal thing, not beta), we’ll get nice things based on that testing.

2 Likes

Yeah I hope so! I’m holding out hope :heart_eyes:

I know it’s a disappointing gumball machine this time, but the urge to spin is too strong! So I get ya, 100%. :joy: :rofl: Even if it makes us sound like gambling addicts! :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

Yeah, two of the ones I got were “hidden” [as in, those two didn’t go onto the three empty spaces beside the gumball machine] so those were probably just the bonus outfits. Meaning it’s possible that there’s 5-6 in total. But the ones they’ve given us so far are just tragic… let’s hope that the harder to gain outfits are prettier, or a little bit edgy, even.

2 Likes

ngl, I had so much fun in previous testing; we were going here and sharing what we got, and every morning I was opening that app only for that spinning (guilty) to find out if I was lucky or not. I was jealous of some outfits, but I also got some nice ones, so I didn’t mind it at all. And, let’s be honest, it’s free, so IT WAS A BIG PLUS.
I want that vibe again :melting_face:

2 Likes