New Member Guide!

Hello all! I made this thread as a way to help all newer members of the Forums and of Episode to get help if needed. So, ask away :kissing_heart:

Updated 5/4/21

5 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey! thanks for this
I have a silly question :sweat_smile: Will it be a problem if I use celebrities as my character?

2 Likes

I don’t think you are allowed to use celebs as characters but you can use them as a kind of reference

1 Like

You can’t use celebrities as characters sadly.

uh, hi so there’s this story, it’s already fully released but unfortunately when i reached the end of the third episode an announcement popped up it says “the next 3 episodes will release in 5 hours. if you’d like to support bla bla” i thought it’s already fully released then what was that?

3 Likes

So basically, when author’s update chapters that were already published, they can give something called Early Access so that their story earns gems from getting people to spend then in order to see the story sooner.

1 Like

even when the story is already completed?

2 Likes

Not whole same, but reference is okay?

2 Likes

Yes like you can have them look similar, act similar, but don’t use there name/last name. (If there a singer) Nor there music.

1 Like

Ok I get it ty

2 Likes

Np! :heart: :grin:

2 Likes

Here’s another helpful new members form:

1 Like