🌝 New Moon Art shop 🌝 {PERMANENTLY CLOSED}

Yes

So this is the pose, correct?

Forgot to put this up!

1 Like

@mt.episode If there are any changes you’d like to be made, let me know!

Completed Item

Could you change the “sudden life changes” to Sudden Life Change pls

1 Like

Is this better?

@Apart_12345 Here is your completed request! Let me know if you’d like any changes!

Request:

1 Like

yes thank you!

1 Like

how do you want me to credit you?

1 Like

I love it thanx :heart_eyes:
Also how shall I credit you ?

1 Like

Just use my insta! Though, it’s private, just let them know that I did it

jana_fourie823

1 Like

Just use my insta! Though, it’s private, just let them know that I did it!

jana_fourie823

1 Like

Hey :wave: :blush: I would like to make a request.

Click Me
  • Artist - @gummybears1
  • What kind of mood board do you want? (character, theme, etc) - a mood board for my limelight version of Carrie Davis from my upcoming story from Monster Castle. I would want a dark theme.
  • If you want a character and/or muse present please enter their details and/or name
    Character of Carrie from Monster Castle:

The muse that I want for the Moodboard for Carrie instead (Demi Lovato):

Details: Just your average Demi Lovato, but with long wavy brown hair (I would like this picture to be used and any similar pictures of the picture above as well).

• What pictures are you expecting? -The picture of Demi Lovato stated in the last question as the muse for the moodboard, and similar muses to that photo (I want about at least two), I would also like a picture red and black hearts as the decorations, a devil emoji picture, and a vampire emoji picture.
  • What is the mood? (Sad, anger, love, etc.) - Melancholy, Angry, Mischievous, Pessimistic, Envious, Vengeful
  • What is the color theme? (Max 2) - Maroon and Purple
  • Would you like anything present on the mood board? (Words, quotes, etc.) - a title for the moodboard with the character of Carrie Davis, some word titles for her mood like melacholy, anger, mischievous, pessimistic, envious, vengeful, some quotes I would like to add are from my story along with two other random quotes: “Simple, my dear, Carmen. I am better than you.”, “But the real plan will begin tomorrow starting with Fauna.” , “We all could make a deal where we could get what we want.” , a quote I found from Sarah J Maas, “And now-now I didn’t know where that put me. Knee-deep in trouble seemed like a good place to start.”, and a quote from Vittorio Alfieri, “Deep Vengence is the daughter of deep silence.”
  • Do you have a specific size for the mood board? -1080 x 1080
  • Do you have a deadline? (please be sure to make it reasonable!) You don’t have to rush but I would love it around before July 31st.
  • Anything else to add? N/A

Team Stefan

3 Likes

Hey, thanks for requesting art from me! :crazy_face:
I will get started on it today!

2 Likes

Oh ok thanks for letting me know :blush: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Also, so you want only want Demi Lovato in it ?
Not the episode character right or wrong?

1 Like

Just Demi Lovato along with a few other muses that looks similar to her in that picture if possible, but not the episode character. I used the episode character as of what my character on Episode was supposed to look like for my upcoming story, but I don’t want it on the mood board though.

1 Like

@shawtyisamelod Your request has been completed successfully!

Instagram Credit: @Epy.Chiefangel

Here you go. I hope you like it 😁

Drawing with Name and Filter:

Drawing with Name and without Filter:

Normal drawing:

1 Like

Ohahhahhaa MY WORD! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Hey! I finished already, I don’t mind changing anything you want changed, so feel free to let me know!

Here Yah go!

Sorry I couldn’t find anyone that really looked like her :see_no_evil:

2 Likes