๐ŸŒ New Moon Art shop ๐ŸŒ {PERMANENTLY CLOSED}

Try Now:

Untitled34-2 Untitled34-1 Untitled34

Itโ€™s still not working

1 Like

Oh ok then can you give me you IG name instead cause it should work from there.

My IG: @Epy.ChiefAngel (same as forums)

@roy_episode

Thanks!

1 Like

You are welcome :blush:

1 Like

I just sent it so it should be downloadable

Hey how are you doing? Happy Friday. I was wondering if you can do a custom pose for me if you are available. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Great thanks! However, Iโ€™m sorry @episode.elena7 but I donโ€™t do custom poses and I only can do a very few types of poses but I suggest to ask either @nicollil, @GennieG or @zoe.exe they are more of experienced with it. Iโ€™m sure they would gladly help you with your request.

2 Likes

pass - Team Stefan

I am requesting a art scene.

Artist- @Epy.ChiefAngel
Edited or Drawn - Drawn
Ink or LL - Ink

Character details , pose & outfit - body (tan) , brow (seductive round) , hair and hair color (beach wave black) , eye and eye color (upturned feline taupe) , face (soft heart) , nose (elven) , lip and lip color (classic , scarlet).

Outfit (high waist jeans new, blue colorful top , grey bikini halter top , gold pendant necklace , claer wayfarer , navy sporty chic sneakers).

Pose like this (i got this outline from pinterest)

background -I want it blurred if you can do it! download (5)

Length- waist and up
Deadline - Anytime! I dont really care!!

1 Like

Sure no worries but I havenโ€™t do an art scene before but I can definitely try.
83174d245701707aabe7371a447fc7be22b0eefe_2_690x345

Or you can just do the character in that outline and the background! :relieved: :heart:

1 Like

No, its totally fine I can use the outline as a very basic outline then do some few changes like the outfit and hair. So no worries needed. :grin:

Edit: Btw @angelic.amethyst do you want it to be one or two panel?

1 Like

!!! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@angelic.amethyst Hey, I have successfully completed your request let me know if you want any minor changes. (Let me know if the drawing doesnโ€™t download and also write your IG name so I can send it to you so itโ€™s downloadable.) You can credit me on Instagram highlights @epy.chiefangel and in your story either messages or at the end of the chapter :smile:

Click Me

1 Like

itโ€™s AMAZING!!! :sob::heart:
my instagram is also angelic.amethyst

Also when I tried to add it as a background it showed this.

1 Like

Just click on the select image button to choose an image.

1 Like

Yes sorry I did that but it showed the same thing.

Iโ€™ll check image size again

1 Like