New music in the featured stories

Hello I was wondering why there are no new music in creators portal but there is new music in the featured stories?

3 Likes

Can you tell me what stories you found the new music¿ also I’m pretty sure featured stories get special items like specially dyed hair colours, eye shadow, etc , and community stories don’t. So that may be the case with the music.

All the music in featured stories are available in the Writer’s Portal, I believe. For the rest of the assets (backgrounds, outfits, overlays, customization options) exclusive versions exist, only in the featured stories.

I tried to listen to every sound but I couldn’t find anything like that :smiley: perhaps you know some names I could check?

is it a music or a sound effect you are looking for? also what type of mood is it, that can help to find what you are looking for

in the featured stories I noticed more guitar short music but not sure if it’s short or looping but it’s certainly new it came along with eyeshadow options too

1 Like

I haven’t read the new featured yet but maybe you can try “electric_guitar_bounce_loop” ?

“sweet_and_bubbly”

I noticed in the featured stories that there is a song in there and somebody is singing it. I never heard it in the community stories.

Humming, or singing?

I heard these new ones too! Most of them are other versions of music that already exists in the portal, but it’s a bit different. There are many others that aren’t available in the portal yet, but I’m sure they’ll add them soon since they recently made a thread with polls asking authors which type of music we prefer

The latter

no that’s not it :confused: it’s more like sad but not entirely sad it’s just hard to describe but you can hear this in featured stories and I was like listening to every sound in creator portal and nothing like this was there

1 Like

queen of the underworld, magic love academy, moonstruck bachelor undercover :smiley: these stories have the music that is not in the portal

yeah that is why I was wondering if it is just me or I can’t find it :smiley: and I wonder if this music will ever be added to the creators portal?