New Mystery Short Story! (Drop Your Mystery Stories Below!)

Hi, my name is Jordan Laurent and I just published my story: The Doomed Detective (LL)!

Description: April Lawson is a great yet tough detective. Will she crack during her hardest case: figuring out who is trying to kill her?

This is a completed mystery short story that is only 3 chapters. There is full MC and LI customization, a points system, and FOUR POSSIBLE ENDINGS! Many years ago I wrote an Ink version that won the Mysterious contest. I’ve spent the last month completely revamping it into Limelight, with better directing, choices that matter, and full customization! My cover is still pending, but you can read it from the link here:

If anyone else has published a mystery story, feel free to post below!

7 Likes

Congrats on publishing and thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 19 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Link: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Hi :blush:
Thank you for this thread :heart:

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

3 Likes

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would absolutely appreciate it :yellow_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

2 Likes

STORY: THE RESCUER

AUTHOR: Anisha

DESCRIPTION: You’re in love with social media. After a social heartbreak, you meet 5 strangers who are oddly suspicious.
Can you rescue everyone after the secrets you’ll discover?
Or…die?

GENRE: Mystery, Adventure, Drama

•Female MC
•Name input
•Customize Character
•Gem choices
•Choices Matter

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

THANK YOU:blush:

2 Likes

Story Title: Letters From the Devil’s Daughter
Story Genre: Mystery /Romance/Drama/Comedy
Author Name: Lavender Snow
Story Style: Limelight
Number Of Episodes:3 (on going)
Description: Venus Delila - It turns out that you are the daughter of a very wealthy businessman. While attending your new family’s private school, you find love, lust and dirty secrets. Can you survive it?
Full CC **
** Two LI

Story link :Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes