NEW MYSTERY STORY: What Are The Odds

hiiiii everyone!! WOW it’s been a LONG time since i’ve been on here!! i posted this on my instagram a few days ago, but I wanted to post it here as well to reach those who aren’t on there!! also, i started off on the forums so i feel like it’s only right to post my new story on here as well! with that being said, i am beyond excited to announce my newest contribution to the episode interactive mystery genre!!

:mag_right: What Are The Odds
A whodunnit mystery told through flashbacks

link: What Are The Odds

:identification_card: Synopsis:
When Amora moves to a new city and begins life at a new school, she thinks she’s getting a fresh start. But her plans are quickly derailed as she’s drawn into the mystery of Lydia Sanders, the missing daughter of a powerful senator. As Amora investigates, she uncovers a web of lies and deceit told in flashbacks from the perspectives of those closest to Lydia. With the help of her new friends, Amora gets closer to the truth, but also closer to danger. Will she be able to solve the mystery and bring Lydia home, or will her own intrigue bring her down?

:clapper: Trailer

:movie_camera: Style: Limelight

:male_detective:t4: Genre: Mystery

:hourglass_flowing_sand: Number of episodes: 20 in total with bi-weekly releases on Friday’s following the initial 3 episodes

:fax: Setting: Overbrook, Virginia during the Fall/Winter of 2022

:flashlight: Customization: Limited due to use of character overlays and art scenes

:sparkles: Choices & Mini-games: Limited choices, yet various mini-games

:gem: Gems: Episodes 2 and 3 offer optional gem choices to “support the author”, but do not affect the plot in any way. Subsequent episodes include gem choices at the end to view sneak peeks of the next episode. None of the gem choices have an impact on the story or are necessary for an enhanced gameplay experience.

:camera: Cover Art:
small cover by @dzb.art
large cover by @hannideee
intro/outro splash by @art.lime

i am thrilled beyond belief to bring this story to you all and i truly hope that you all enjoy it!! for more information about the story and it’s characters head over to my instagram – @marshmallowo.epi :brown_heart:

Identity_4HqQ_posterThumb_to7jIeevYG

Identity_4HqQ_posterImage_5OtvMfN2RV

26 Likes

The cover is absolutely stunning!! I’ll be sure to check it out once it’s published!

1 Like

can’t wait :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@VioletDragon @Redrose2

THANK YOU GUYS SM!!! i’m v excited to release it and i truly hope that you enjoy it!! :kissing_cat::kissing_cat:

2 Likes

This sound so good, congratulations!! :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

OMG I CAN’T WAIT mystery on hanging hill lane is my fav story on the whole app​:sob::sob:

1 Like

Just followed you! Seems interesting :heart:

1 Like

Cover looks gorgeous! I love a good mystery so I’ll definitely check it out! I saw that you included a setting and instantly liked the post haha, I love a story that’s well thought out!

1 Like

@KenziRae.epi @iloveepisodee @LadyGraci @RandomUnicorn

omg thank you sm besties!!! i’m glad you’re intrigued and i definitely am v excited to release it!! i really hope that you guys enjoy it honestly thank you for your interest :kissing_cat::kissing_cat:

3 Likes

No problem! That must feel so amazing to publish your story soon! What’s your insta if you have it? I’d love to read the story when it comes out. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Cannot wait when it’s out!

1 Like

Anyone up for R4R?

1 Like

No problem! Do you mind following back? I’d love to support your story :heart:

1 Like

FIRST! And I’m about to read this rn brb

1 Like

Congrats on publishing :two_hearts:

1 Like

i love it, everything you do is amazing Mar.:pleading_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

@daniela.writes @ChristinaCh @phoenix.brunet

AAAA THANK YOU GUYS!! I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY IT THAT MEANS GENUINELY SM!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

what are the odds is officially out now!! i put the story link in the original post if you’re interested :kissing_cat:

1 Like

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1000 READS ON WHAT ARE THE ODDS!!!

I just made a post on insta about it but I thought I’d add something here as well!!! I just wanted to thank you all for supporting this story and I appreciate all of the love and support that I’ve received on it thus far!! I’ve got a lot more coming for you and I truly hope that you enjoy!!! <33

2 Likes

HEY BESTIES EPISODE 4 IS OUT NOW!!! :heart_eyes_cat::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::heartpulse::heartbeat: there’s a skip option if you are asked to reread episodes 2&3!!

1 Like