New Novel format?

So I just opened the app, and saw this:-

I haven’t seen any of my friends talk about this. Is it new? Is it a beta thingy? Does anyone else have it?

I’m not sure about the category, if it’s not right, please lmk.

6 Likes

Uh… I’ve never seen that before? Might be a beta.

3 Likes

I saw it too. They put a new shelf

3 Likes

Oh I see. Fr tho, I didn’t think we’d see something like novels on episode. :joy:

Yes! I have the same three stories on that shelf!

3 Likes

So…I decided to read all three of them and this is what it looks like.

Basically it’s just like a book, except you have choices (I’m assuming there are gem ones too)

This photo is from “Falling From The Billionare”

Seems pretty cool actually but I can only play “Falling for the Billionare”. “Prince Wicked” crashes after 2 dialogues and “Love Happens” crashes while loading so there are a few bugs :sweat_smile:

EDIT:And they all have the same profile picture on the story, though having different names. And nothing haooens if you click on the profile

EDIT 2:So it’s been a day and now everything opens. I don’t see any gem choices yet

7 Likes

Why do I feel like only Indians have this feature? :joy::joy:
I asked some of my friends, and only the lot of them who are Indian have this???
I don’t know :joy:

5 Likes

Even I’m Indian and I have no idea :joy:
I also noticed it’s only on android as I use an I-pad and a Mi phone (Different accounts) and it only appears on the phone

3 Likes

I have it on my phone but not on my iPad
I just tap really fast to get the gems

3 Likes

That’s actually a great move on Episode side, I do wonder if they somehow gonna bring gems into it

5 Likes

I have it too I Danish and have a really old phone.

Also not to interested in it. There are multiple apps with this why would episode copy others when they are unique with their animated stories.

7 Likes

I mean, it’s great to have different writing formats, but isn’t Episode’s entire gig is making your own tv shows/movies with choices? If someone prefers to write more dialogue and narration based story, they have Spotlight to choose, no? I don’t really understand this decision but I’m interested to see how it goes.

6 Likes

I don’t have it :rofl: even if I’m Indian

2 Likes

Oop, I don’t have it on my I-phone but I have it on my android phone, haha, and no I don’t live in India, I live in California.
They’re slowly probably trying to make this work for every country/ phone so yup.
Not a huge fan of it but it’s good that they are making some changes hahaha.

4 Likes