New outfit template ~ your guess?

Hey :slight_smile:

My friend (@TessOfficial / @tess.writes (insta)) did a new outfit template for her story Magicka : Save My Dream Wonderland.
What are your thoughts ? Should this template become well-known ?

Click here to see it :point_down: :

7 Likes

Thats honestly really cool, it should be !

2 Likes

Thank you for taking a look at her new dressing game. :sparkles: And, yes, that’s totally what I told her !

1 Like

honestly it dosent look that hard to make its just overlays. I am sure I could make it too myself. and I seen people do something like it a lot of other times

I am not saying she dosent deserve the praise she gets because it does look amazing.

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about story promotion. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Omg wow that is so cool, I love the creativity! I would love to see this kind of outfit choosing style in many more stories!

1 Like

Oh :open_mouth: I was in awe and I just wanted to share this because I found it beautiful :sweat_smile: I’ve never been able to direct things as good as this, but if you are telling me that it’s not that hard, I should do some researches on how to that in order to improve my story as well. So, I have to thank you because you just motivated to work harder to give the best of myself :hugs:

1 Like

Yes, the level of creativity is stunning !

its not much diffrent from this one

2 Likes

Thank you for taking your time to share this video with me :wink: I just finished learning what was inside the google document for the advanced directing - tappable overlays :wink: I learnt a lot and it’s a lot much easier than what I thought.
However, I won’t be able to create wonderful backgrounds and overlays as the author did in the link I posted because, I don’t really know how to use properly softwares as Photoshop and so one. It takes too much time (to learn) and it takes even more effort to create each and every overlays…
I am too lazy to work as hard as this author :rofl:)

1 Like

the backgrounds are from the catalog. the overlays you properly can get someone els to help you. or try to learn to do it, its not that hard.

1 Like

Yes, I saw that but not all of her backgrounds are from Episode and when they are, I saw she modified them to make them look a little bit different :slight_smile: so, I think it’s pretty nice (my opinion) :relaxed:
As for the creating overlays, well… I will see… one day :see_no_evil: but I really don’t like to ask someone else to do things for me (or even simply ask for help) :confused:

2 Likes

I’m working very hard on this one. This is just a trial, the final result will be a lot better and shared soon. Plus, every overlay I use is edited or fully created from a scratch, which I haven’t seen in a lot of stories. :slight_smile:

2 Likes