2 Likes

oh :open_mouth:

2 Likes

i don’t know

2 Likes

@p.i.s.c.e.s can help with idea for plot of romance @whitney99

1 Like

erm- maybe :sweat_smile: @Kande10

I have a few plots that I actually never finished but sometimes my stories can start drifting away from romance into drama.

I’ve only ever really planned out one story full out. @whitney99 can view the google doc to spark some ideas but I really like that story and I’m not sure if I want to give it away

I can gives some basic story examples:
-Mc and bff are going to experience college and find love along the way. The MC and the LI are dorm neighbors and meet due to the bff wanting to catch the attention of the LI’s dorm mate. The MC and the LI’s relationship really starts to grow as they teach one another about ones culture (taking each other on cultural experiences/adventures). Their little tradition has brought them closer allowing them to really care for one another and develop feelings. Ofc add some drama in the mix. It could be anything. From the Li’s family not liking the MC to someone in their college trying to tare them apart yadayadayada

fun fact: I was going to make this a story but I’m too interested into the one I’m currently working on :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.