New Portal Account Settings Beta Test!

Im a beta lol I like it

1 Like

How you get it?

Go all the way to the very first post in this thread it’s by Liz it will tell you what to do

1 Like

DAM FINALLY

2 Likes

Excited…

Despite archiving stories I’m still finding them when I search in the app (on both a different device that isn’t linked to my account and my main account). But it seemed to work yesterday :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

same here.
I also thought it was going to hide that actual story from the app.
I know others can’t see it but I don’t want to see it ether.
but then again it is just a beta, most beta comes with issues.

I can see it from a device that I’m not logged into when I search when it specifically says that the story shouldn’t come up in search results? I don’t believe they’re saved to my favourites either on that device.

I think you may still need to hide it from your profile though?

1 Like

I have it hidden on the app and I archived it from the web.
but your right.
When I searched the story that specifically hide. it pops up as well.

1 Like

pretty accurate Episode.

8 Likes

For me it hides them from portal, but not from app.
I suppose this means that if you choose Hide from story list - this means from portal?

And Archive removes them from app??

I archived them 2. The one which was removed by Episode for violating TOS (for being customizing game), is now completely gone from my Profile in app. The other one, which was normally published, doesn’t even get a closed eye and can still be found through Search bar.

And about notifications. I have them 328. Are they supposed to be visible?

1 Like

That’s how I understand it.
I’ve hidden some of my unfinished stories (that will stay unfinished likely forever) from the list to clean it up and then archived two stories.
I thought the archived stories weren’t supposed to be visible in the app but I can still find them when I search :woman_shrugging:t4:. I manually gave each one a closed eye.

5 Likes

How about notifications? Can you read them?

So, these notifications act like the email notifications but are in the portal. Nice, though there should be a dismiss all button. 246 to dismiss. :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Yes I can. They come up as a list down the side then on the right it looks like the email.
It’s like an internal email thing.

6 Likes

I have 270 right now, :sob:

I wish they could let us dismiss it.

1 Like

I feel the same way; I had to go through 1037 emails, haha! I suggest putting that in your feedback form, so the creators can make or add some changes! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, haha it’s so freaking cool, i got so many notifications and finally I have none now XD my finger hurts from going through them all and typing this :laughing: Love the feature and love my best friend for life Annieways for alerting me to this coolness :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

Chiefs called he said . . . This is it

2 Likes

I got the feature and I love it! But please can we get a “dismiss all” button? I have 160 to dismiss!

2 Likes