New portal bug?

does anyone have this problem, where the script is seen between lines/under the script when writing? i have to refresh every 10 minutes. here’s a photo for those who don’t know:

2 Likes

I have it too, it’s really annoying. It’s probably because of the new update.

1 Like

the thing is i had this way before the update happened ): i thought the new update would fix it but i guess not

2 Likes

Oh, seriously? That sucks… Hope they fix it soon.

1 Like

That’s been happening to me too for months, it happens when I “copy” too many things under the previewer.

3 Likes

yes! i just figured this out like 2 minutes ago, after being clueless about the cause for a year lol

1 Like

I was about to say it have done that in a long time, but that is speechbubbels not zoom

1 Like

Behind the text, is your clipboard. I think it is just everything you copy will get copied to a little square in the back. It doesn’t do anything and to get rid of it you just refresh and the clipboard will clear until you copy enough things that it starts to show up at the bottom of the portal.

1 Like

I thought it was just me! It’s annoying but didn’t bother me too much before. But with the update’s smaller coding space, it takes up about 1/4 of my screen view now.

2 Likes

the update truly just made it 10x harder to write because of this glitch

2 Likes

Yeah, since the update it’s just gotten worse, and it’s so annoying now that the coding space is so small and when I scroll down to get to the animations or sound on the right of the screen, all it does is just make the coding go up and I can’t see the code anymore, the plus is that I can make the previewer bigger but it’s not worth it for the tiny coding section and glitches that have just gotten worse.

3 Likes

Omg yess the coding space is sooo small

2 Likes

Tell me about it! I wasn’t sure if it was a glitch for me or if it was happening to everybody with the update, and turns out it’s just the update. I hope Episode fixes this because I don’t know who in the Episode team thought it would be a good idea to cut the size of the coding space in half.

2 Likes

I don’t even get the point of them doing that it doesn’t change anything else or whatever they thought they were doing

2 Likes

I always refresh when it happens all the time. So, yeah. They really need to fix it.

1 Like

I refresh and it fixes that issue–

Has anyone realized that the box for the coding has gotten super small? Before this last update the code box went all the way from top to bottom of my screen and now it’s this weird half screen thing and I have to keep scrolling down to copy anything from the spot directing/camera/etc.

2 Likes

Yep - it drives me up the wall! I don’t know what they thought they were “fixing” when they added this to the update. It just makes writing take even longer than it usually takes.

2 Likes

So very true. And it’s just annoying to have to keep scrolling up and down.

1 Like

yes! it drives me insane.

1 Like

Hopefully they fix it soon. Idk why they even changed the website design. The old colors were fine and I never saw a single person complaining about it… so why fix something that wasn’t broken instead of fixing the things that ARE broken-- for example:
Socks not layering under pants!

1 Like