New portal update? 🤔

This is pretty cool :exploding_head:
Also, my rank is just :sparkles: (sarcasm intended)

Is it a new update after the beta testing? :thinking:
Also, idk if it’s the correct category? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The team posted an announcement awhile back that they were testing ways to show more stats to their authors. :relaxed:

It’s a great feature!

2 Likes

Ah ok. I thought they were still beta testing it :sparkles: but a couple of my friends still can’t access it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Could still be in beta, not sure. I haven’t published anything in a very long time so because of that, most of the features don’t end up before my eyes. I mainly just find out stuff on here. :joy::see_no_evil:

If it’s still in beta, they could’ve just expanded the test roll out to more users. But I’m pretty certain it would be available to everyone soon since it’s such a widely wanted feature.

1 Like

How do they know if it’s outfits, support the author, etc? :thinking: this is cool

1 Like

Ikr. I added a support option but with funny questions like “Save the turtles?” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Now I’m just confused :joy:
Whatever it is, I’m loving it! Checking out my portal as soon as I can.

1 Like

Lol NVM. I checked my mail again. I got selected for beta testing :sweat_smile:

So time to change labels :clown_face:

1 Like

You are the chosen one.

1 Like

AHAHA lmao. I feel proud :ocean::trident:

2 Likes

check your email cause I don’t think you are supposed to post beta testing stuff in the community

1 Like

Still seems the same for me so I’m guessing they’re beta testing :thinking:
Edit:Saw the whole post nvm :joy:

1 Like

Why was the post flagged? @Gowri.Writes

Hey, yeah I’ve had it for a couple of weeks now, but I got an email yesterday saying thanks for beta testing it so I assumed it was out for everyone. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Site Feedback is for forum-related discussions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I saw it too, pretty cool and helpful atleast we’ll have an accurate data about what type of choices reader’s choose, I like it

1 Like