New premise! Becoming Bionic

This isn’t your average robot/android becoming human story, in fact…It’s quite the opposite.

Koa is in every sense a fine, upstanding, patriotic, healthy, normal, American boy… (kudos, if you know that reference). Except for one thing: He has a chip in his brain, more specifically in his amygdala, the part of the limbic system of the brain, that controls emotional input. When something bad happens, Koa sleeps and Hal awakens. The first in an experiment to create better human soldiers that are quite literally born from fear/danger/anger…

Let me know in the comments your thoughts!!

Coming soon to an Episode near you…

9 Likes

I find it really interesting ! :smiley:
You have great ideas ! :clap:

Did he volunteer for it? :wink:
I’m super interested, please, tag me in the promotion post (if you’ll do it) when you’ll publish it

2 Likes

Hey there @Newguy, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Share Feedback since you’re asking for feedback on your story idea. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Of course, my apologies!

1 Like

Yes please tag me too once you publish it

Sounds super interesting :thinking: tag me when/if it’s published :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah, tag me also at @Joyless_Fun! :grin:

This is actually super cool! I would definitely check this out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.