New profile picture needed

Hey guys! I’m not sure if this is in the right category so sorry if not, but I am in need of a new pfp, preferably a drawn one of my character if that makes sense. If someone could help me with this then that would be great! And also if you have some examples, could I see them? Just let me know and I will message you the details! Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

I could! Again!:joy:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Cool! I was going to ask but I saw your shop was closed

1 Like

Sigh, yeaaaaaah, I’m getting to those but I’ll be happy to! Go ahead and send the details!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Just give me a second to get them :slight_smile:

1 Like
Character details

Body: tan

Brow: seductive arch

Hair: beach wave hair (chestnut)

Eyes: upturned bold (blue)

Face: soft heart

Nose: eleven

Lips: classic (terracotta)

I honestly don’t care what you do, I have loved everything you have done so far so I’m sure whatever you do will be great! Sorry to not be very detailed but I honestly am not picky, I love your work!

1 Like

It’s fine!
I have a question though, do you have a certain theme you would like? If not, I have something perfect in mind!

1 Like

Nope! Do whatever you please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay! Thanks so much for letting me do this and I should have it done soon!:grin:

1 Like

Of course! Thank you so much for your help and take your time, I am in no rush :blush:

1 Like

Oh! And do you want short beach wave like in your pfp right now or the original long version? Or extra short like this:

1 Like

Could I have short, like in my pfp please?

1 Like

Of course! Alright, I’m working on it rn!

1 Like

I should have mentioned that, sorry

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like