📖💎**NEW** R4R/G4G - Promote Your Story!

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well! :smiling_face: :tulip:

After 7 years of reading episode and 5 months of on-again/off-again writing, I’ve finally released my FIRST ever story; Billionaire Brothers, and I would love if you guys gave it a read and gave me some feedback. I’m always open to suggestions and constructive criticism! (:

As new authors, I know it’s hard to get your stories up there, which is why I’d love to do R4R/G4G! I’m not too familiar with this as it’s my first ever published story, so bear with me haha. :sweat_smile: If you’d like to do R4R/G4G, feel free to comment below!

Here is my story:

Story: Billionaire Brothers

Author: DT

Genre: Romance/Drama

Description: A series of unfortunate events somehow lands you a job working underneath the rich Carter Rose. What happens when you find yourself entangled in the family business? (CC, 2LI)

Advanced Directing: Yes!

Episodes: 5

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Cover: (Art by the amazing @/faintest here on the forums!)

4 Likes

I can do g4g. Do u have skip?

I only have a skip for the first chapter. Would you like to do g4g for one chapter?

1 Like

Yes I’ll dm u

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a r4r. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Ahhh your cover is AMAZING!! I would love to do R4R!! I’ll PM you now :smile:

1 Like

Bumpity bump! :blob_hearts:

Hi,

I‘m up for a r4r/g4g.

Here‘s my story:

ATT52817 1

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
LI: 1
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

1 Like

Hii! Congrats on publishing :partying_face: I’d love to do r4r and g4g :blue_heart: Here’s my story:
Title: Illogical
Genre: Adventure
Description: You and your squad got sucked into a film series after accidentally casting a spell. The way out? Set a good ending to each movie. Ready for an impossible mission? [FULL CC]
Chapters: 3 (4 coming soon)
Link: Illogical link :heart_hands:

1 Like

I would like to do r4r!

1 Like

Hii! Here’s my first story, feel free to check it out:

Title: In the Heat of the Night
Genre: Mystery (Enemies to lovers)
Episodes: 4, (to be continued)
FULL CC

Description: Kate, an agent with a troubled past, is forced to work with her obnoxious new partner. Will she be able to handle the attraction? Be careful, not everything is what it seems.
LINK: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Oooo it looks so interesting! I would love to do R4R/G4G with you! :white_heart: :tulip: I’ll PM you now! :smile:

1 Like

Hi Ela!! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝:heart: Your cover is amazing- and don’t even get me started on the description!! I would love to do r4r and g4g! I’ll PM you now! (:

1 Like

Yayy, awesome! I’ll go ahead and PM you! :smile: :tulip:

Hi. Thanks for this post and congrats on publishing. I am up for a r4r or a g4g just let me know. Here’s my story below:

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Instagram: @twes2363
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Episodes: 23 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

Hi I’d like to do G4G
Here’s my story link

‘Wanting You’ by me, Epyjayx or follow my tiktok or instagram both epyjayx.

It truly is an amazing story and the plot is quite full on. #enemiestolovers

please leave any review you can i truly appreciate it
🫶🏽🩷

story: Episode Writer Portal

tiktok: TikTok - Make Your Day

instagram: jay 𝘹 (@epyjayx) • Instagram photos and videos

Hi there! I would love to do a R4R/G4G. :hugs:

Title : Sora: A Viking Saga [COMPLETE]
Amount of episodes : 20 (bonus episodes are still in the making)
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been sent together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate for peace. [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover:

Instagram: @chanel.stories

1 Like