NEW R4R THREAD (You can also promote your stories here)

small little bump :see_no_evil:

Here to fangirl a little bit. This story by @STEFFI01 is so amazing!!! Once you do a read for read with her you’ll fall in love with her story.
Her directing skills are amazing and that storyline? AMAZING!!! That intro? WOWZER :exploding_head::heart_eyes_cat:

On topic:

Your story is amazing and we already did can do a R4R.

I might get flagged for be off topic lol.

1 Like

OMG!! I love you @LiyahxWrites :heart::heart::heart: Thank you so much for all your support!! :two_hearts: You are so sweet!!

1 Like

Hi @STEFFI01
I can do a r4r with you if you want this is my story
Title:Finding Out The Real Truth
Genre:Romance
style:Ink
Story description She have been having nightmares of her father being a gang leader but her mother have told her that he has passed away but she finds out that her dream was warning her
Episode:3 working on 4 as we speak
Instagram:@Episode.percenitygf
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5626790727254016

1 Like

Sure, I would love to do a r4r with you :blush::heart: Just make sure you send over the screenshots and I will get started right away.

1 Like

Thanks for this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 15
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

1 Like

HI! :slight_smile: @STEFFI01
I’m interested in a r4r.
I will DM you with SS when I’m finished

Here is my story info

Title: Dark Essence
Episode: 4
Genre: fantasy/romance
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @tldax913.episode

Description: When the darkness inside threatens to break free & destroy everything you hold dear… Will you seek comfort in the ones you love or allow your Dark Essence to take over? (Lim CC)

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

1 Like

Title: The Years We Lost

Author: rene_writes

Description: After a tragic accident Alyssa left town without any explanation. 10 years later she returns. Can her childhood best friend help her move on or will her past catch up with her?

Genre: Romance/Drama

Episodes: 8 (more to come)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6369142764797952

Instagram: rene_writes

Sure!! I would love to do a r4r with you!! :blush::heart::heart: Just make sure to send over the screenshot once you are done reading 3-4 episodes of my story. I will add you to the list right now :blush:

1 Like

small bump :heart:

Hi hun

Would love to do r4r

Apr 1

Emerald Falls
** Drama
** Ink
** Episodes - 20 (Complete)
** Description
**When Danny and Josie, meet… their lives become complicated in every way possible?? **
Action, Romance, Suspense, Twists and Turns.
****Will test them,
***Their families, and
** Their friends lives,:hushed::hushed:

ENJOY!!:blush::blush:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Emerald Falls

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

I would love to do a r4r with you!! :blush::heart: Just make sure to send over the screenshot once you are done reading 3-4 episodes of my story. Then I will read your story right away :grinning: I have added you to the list. :wink:

Loving it babe

Jlouise:smiley:

1 Like

Title - money can’t buy true love
Description- Arina get everything she wishes for, but what happens when she falls for a person who doesn’t love her back
Will she get him too
Episodes - 3/ more to come
Genre - romance

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I will get started on reading yours right away :blush::heart::heart::heart:

Thank you for this thread! :grin:
Title: Trapped In Secrets
Author: Missy
Genre: Mystery/ Drama (INK)
Chapters: Four (as of now)
Description: Adriana has just moved to the United States but it seems everyone is hiding a secret. Will she find it out and form relationships along the way? Or are they lying to her too?
new%20cover

1 Like

Sorry babe should have sent you this one as well

2 Likes

Hi! @STEFFI01
Sorry for the delay.
I finished reading all four episodes of your story! It’s fantastic! I’m looking forward to reading episode 5.

1 Like

I apologise for the late response. I will read you story as soon as possible. Thank you so much for the screenshots and for doing this r4r with me. :smiley::heart:

1 Like

Story Name : Private Matters
Author : Ksenia_episode
Genre : Drama
Style : Limelight
Instagram : @ksenia_episode
Description: You’re a private detective in San Francisco. Your job is pretty boring, but that will all change when you’re hired by the mafia. (Full CC, 1 main LI, choices matter)

1 Like