New romance story

I have just released 1-8 Episodes of my new story “Something About Him”.

I am just waiting for new cover art to be approved.

Please check it out and let me know of any glitches as I’m in the process of going through each episode and ironing out any mistakes!

Next episodes will be available soon.

Could you provide a story link? xxx

May I ask what it’s about?

I dont want to give too much away.

The MC has a troubled past when it came to a previous relationship, he was very emotionally manipulative.

There is an altercation at a party and a random guy steps in and they connect. They then go their separate ways.

A year later they get the chance to reconnect. They become best friends and start to battle with the choice between best friends or something more.

There are twist and turns along the way with other relationships. The MALE MC is not the only love interest. You see reappearances from her ex and shocking revelations.

Episode 1-8 is available. So there is still plenty of opportunity for me to tweak the story and develop the plot and characters further. So watch this space.

READ FOR READ!!!
My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840_x9_posterThumb_uqDFjboF2b

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

R4R?

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

Romance/Mystery/Comedy.

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 7 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!