New secret clothing?

I am abit confused about the clothing in Episode. I do like them but there’s something that doesn’t make sense. I was reading Matchmaker (a great story) and later on in the episodes you could wear a blue dress to impress Cupid. The dress was blue with crosses down the chest, I liked that dress. So when I went onto episode writer portal to look for it, it wasn’t there. :thinking: please explain.

6 Likes

Stories like that (featured, special at etc.) are made by the featured writers in the Episode. That must be why theirs are special.

3 Likes

Thank you! I have been wondering about that quite a few times :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Related to this, does anyone know what the red fading dress is called?

Many writers use it but I’m not quite sure if it’s featured.

It’s bright red, has a sort of silky texture look to it, and it fades into a light, translucent red at the thighs.

Thank you! :smile:

3 Likes

Sadly it’s another special clothing for stories. But there is something similar to it on writer portal. It’s called:

Bodycon Sleeveless Dress Asymmetrical Lace Overlay Polyester Red Cherry (for limelight)

It depends what style your using of course but hopefully this was helpful!!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community as this is an Episode-specific topic and not a feature request. Cheers! :v:t2:

2 Likes

Sometimes the outfits in featured stories are released to the writer’s portal for the rest of us to use several months later. We’ll have to wait and see.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! That was really helpful.

I will use that outfit in my story!

:blush:

2 Likes

Your welcome!

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: