New Skin Tones and the Future of Character Tech

Do we have a confirmation about when are the new updates coming on writer’s portal? I’m absolutely in love with everything in Limelight now, just checked it out in new story “Love life” and I’m literally obsessed with everything

4 Likes

I think this is because the female characters with and without shoes are always in a tiptoe position where as the males are always flat footed.

3 Likes

I understand that, but it’s not a height issue. Like the male avatar is way smaller than the female all together. Not just shorter. Idk, I’ll upload a picture so, people can see what I mean.

1 Like

I’ve recently just started to get back into Episodes and creating my stories and the features displayed in ‘Love Life’ as well as 'Postively Princess" and 'H&V Bad Apple are exactly what i have been waiting for. I find the characters look more detailed and i love the new outfits and hairstyles shown.

I keep checking my mobile app and online just waiting until the day i see the new skin tones and customization’s to choose from.

So thank you Episode Team for making these updates and continuing to make choosing my stories my choice in every way possibole :slight_smile:

Thank you, Simone x.

2 Likes

They are just getting better. i cant wait until we can choose them,

1 Like

I really strongly dislike the face shapes and the texturing of the skin in the new ll

3 Likes

I support the more things for the oc’s Face’s like the freckal’s and the scar’s support for that

I am so FREAKIN EXCITED FOR THIS! Is there a specfic date for their release?

5 Likes

No, you aren’t the only one. I love how tim burton they look. XD
It’s kind of funny and cute.

2 Likes

I’m really hoping that since they are doing bodily updates that they also check out a few other bodily suggestions that they must have looked over too, like EYES: Heterochromic Eyes (two different eye colors). I know for a fact that all of this would not be possible if it weren’t for the the Suggester and the Episode Team considering our ideas and their own.

6 Likes

Tysm for tagging my topic, I hope they seriously consider it.

4 Likes

If you guys look on Episode’s IG page, check out their posts.

They may be useless, but some include new features that will be released.

The dancing post shows a new speech bubble.

5 Likes

i cant wait for this come out!!! but could you please tell us the release date. i’ve been checking almost everyday

1 Like

The black haired guy in Postively Princess is a snake

5 Likes

What did she mean by early this week. I’m too excited I will literally explode if I’m late on all the new stuff

I think early next week is referring to back in july when they changed the naming conventions for skintones

Oh no… When will the others be out then?

Any info on that? It looks so glorious

1 Like

All they have said is “soon”
Which could be literally anything from next week, a month or next year
They’re very vague about it.

1 Like

Oh gosh, that really sucks. But I remember seeing in love life they had beards, different hairstyles and etc. If they made if work on that story why can’t it work on ours? I’ve got like a billion questions :joy:

2 Likes