New Skin Tones and the Future of Character Tech

Love Life is basically a showcase of what is to come and I’m guessing they still have to test stuff out.

4 Likes

Yeah, maybe thank you! :grin::blush:

The face shapes on the photos are just one of them I think. :sweat_smile:

I’d like to second @St0rm and @CittyCatty on the question of whether we’ll be getting different body types for characters. It would be nice to see for both male and female characters.

Will the stubble be a set character style or will it be added as a clothing item so that you can have stubble appear/disappear at certain points in your story? I also wonder if tattoos could also be added as pieces of clothing in the outfit section at some point in the future? There are punky earrings and accessories, so this would be quite cool to pair with them.

And I agree with @Baris that there definitely needs to be a wider range of male hairstyles. Especially longer haired pieces that aren’t curly/braided/flick out and shorter ones that aren’t styled.

5 Likes

I actually would want to have those hair styles on males. We don’t really have Ethnic and Afro hair styles in the portal and I would love for them to have it, along with females. :blush:

4 Likes

Did you mean braids or beard?:joy:

1 Like

Fingers crossed today.
But I doubt it :sob:

10 Likes

same fam sam. At this point I’m thinking of going back to INK because LL is so frustrating and glitchy

Do they have a specific time they update on Thursday

2 Likes

so it’ll be 1;00 for me since im in the midwest

2 Likes

honestly I got bored of it quick

lets make a seperate thread to talk

Where’d you hear that it’d be today?

Got excited more than I should lmao

They released some tattoos for females today, but that’s about it.

Not even for males yet? bummer

Baby steps, I guess.

1 Like

Eh, can’t say I mind the wait for males tbh.

Well maybe it’s because I’m prejudiced against males of LL lmfao, but I’ve been DYING for tattoos for females forever. So this is good news.

Maybe the new tech will be released soon, but I’m not speaking too far ahead now.

4 Likes

The hair, clothes, and music and details like freckles from Love Life, is probably the best thing I ever heard and saw.

7 Likes

There are already long braids, which was my point. There aren’t any unbraided and straight male hair options of the same length.

1 Like

How do you make the characters unique