New Skin Tones and the Future of Character Tech

Yup, I think this does it for me. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

FACIAL HAIR!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!
And the skin tones, this is so beyond fantastic!

Thank you so much for all the hard work you’re doing for us! This is beyond appreciated and loved!!!

17 Likes

I’m glad there are going to be plus sized faces now and looking forward to the scars

11 Likes

I just want to say, I really appreciate that you’ve been listening to the communities requests. I think that the skin tones fix is perfect, and I cannot express how excited I am for the new features.

13 Likes

Thank you for listening to our feedback! It’s great to see what goes on behind the scenes a bit. And uhm can I just say holy stubble and those braids!!!

8 Likes

I almost spit my drink out reading your comment LMAO

5 Likes

If we’re getting beards, freckles and other cool features, I don’t care what y’all do with the skin tones, I am here for it👍

14 Likes

I’ve read this update like five times already and I’m still not over this photo. Those braids, that outfit, the plus-sized face, the freckles, the eye color, AND the mascara… It’s so amazing. I’m honestly obsessed.

42 Likes

Same. I love that photo so much! I can’t get enough of it

6 Likes

No disrespect but why is it so hard for Episode to wait a month? Just 1 month. Let us get through the contest without having to re-do everything for a 3rd time. Please…

This is my first contest, and I’m regretting it. I didn’t expect that you all would constantly be changing our working materials, in this case, the skin tones on Limelight. This is also my first experience with LL, and I think I’ll be done for awhile after this. It hasn’t been very enjoyable.

8 Likes

Crying!! I’m so excited I can’t breathe. This makes me want to write a story now even more but it also makes me want to wait till this stuff comes out.

3 Likes

The new facial features shown in the artist mock-ups are so lovable and have a lot of personality. I’m excited for the use of plus-size faces, freckles, etc.

I do have a question. @Jesse, does this mean we are losing the ash family in the update? I think they held promise for use in the fantasy genre, for ghost characters, stories about the afterlife, and so on.

13 Likes

This honestly makes me so happy! Like just look at the character concepts the artists created! I honestly don’t care if they have to change the skin tones for these amazing features to work!

I LOVE IT! 

16 Likes

I am OBSESSED with these new looks. I really couldn’t believe it when I first saw these, they seem too good to be true. The hair styles, the freckles, the beards! All of it is so detailed and amazing! I cannot wait! :blush:

15 Likes

The freckles are soooooo cute! Like the freckles with the braids and a really cute outfit…!!! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Does this mean only the skintones will be available next week or also the characteristics?

All this time I’ve wanted beards for bros and now that I see that it might be happening…I think I’m tearing up a bit. :cry:

6 Likes

I LOVE IT

Just one question: What about tattoos?

2 Likes

This is an awesome update.
I like it- you have many more features available and am sure there are many more amazing things to come😎
They look awesome, you do such a great job!
Thank you for everything and rock on :heart:

3 Likes

I asked Jesse something similar earlier and she said that the characteristics will be for featured stories first, then they’ll be released to all of us. So. I guessed that just the skin tone will update…

1 Like